Chicago Wedding DJ - Fourth Estate Audio

Clarendon Hills, IL · View map · Visit website

About Chicago Wedding DJ - Fourth Estate Audio

Chicago Wedding DJ - Fourth Estate Audio provides DJ services to events and weddings in the Chicago area. Couples will enjoy a stress-free night of entertainment that is both professional and completely personalized. Your guests will be welcomed and thoroughly entertained by some of the most experienced DJs in Chicago.

Experience
For more than 50 years their team has encountered every up and down, and they come equipped to handle any unexpected wrinkle. Their DJs have been entertaining crowds for over 20 years each. They’ve even earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.

Chicago Wedding DJ - Fourth Estate Audio makes customizing your music selection a breeze. Their online tools allow you to scroll and select the songs you love. The online portal also allows you to set the timeline and specifics of your special night. Their full services include:

• Consultation

Featured
Michelle

Getting married on 10/18/2019

Wonderful wedding DJ!

We loved the work that 4th estate audio did at our wedding! Jay, our DJ, was responsive and made the planning process easy. We were able to guide the kind of music played at our wedding by selecting a ... Read more playlist online and answering surveys about the kind of music we wanted to hear. Jay also did an awesome job directing speeches and other events. He was communicative, professional, and made coordinating speeches and dances a breeze. My husband and I both agree that the evening couldn't have been more perfect, and our DJ had a hand in making the night so special. We provided the kinds of music we liked as a guide, and Jay did a wonderful job keeping to the spirit of that list and playing music that fit our occasion perfectly. We feel that the value of the services we received for what we paid was well worth it. I was working on my doctoral degree while planning the wedding, so the flexibility of planning our music online was invaluable. If you're looking for an excellent wedding DJ, look no further. 4th estate is highly recommended!

Teresa
Teresa Cook

Married on 08/11/2019

FANTASTIC DJ for our wedding!

I have never used a DJ before, so I was somewhat nervous trying to select a DJ for our wedding ceremony and our reception. I decided to try Fourth Estate Audio based on the excellent reviews that I ... Read more read online. And I'm so glad that I did! The experience with Fourth Estate Audio was OUTSTANDING from beginning to end. Jay responded to my initial inquiry right away, and our first meeting with him was very helpful. My fiance and I really appreciated his many years of expertise and his helpful suggestions. Jay made us feel comfortable right from the start. Scott Andre was the DJ for our wedding, and he was terrific! He was well-prepared with all of the songs we wanted for the wedding ceremony and for the dancing at the reception, but he was also flexible to change things up when we wanted to. We wanted to do some square dancing and some Israeli folk dancing at the reception, but we didn't know in advance where these dances would fit with the overall flow of the reception. On the day of the wedding, Scott did a great job switching between regular dance music to square dance music to Israeli dance songs, at a moment's notice, and everyone had a blast! Since our wedding reception was on Sunday afternoon and we didn't have any alcohol at our wedding, we were wondering if many people would be dancing. Thanks to Scott, there were people dancing all afternoon! Many people commented on how much fun they had dancing and on what a great dance list we had! Thank you, Scott, for making our wedding reception so much fun! I highly recommend Fourth Estate Audio for any event that you may be planning.

S
Sophia

Married on 08/02/2019

Jay is awesome!

We cant say enough amazing things about Jay! From our first meeting with him, we knew he was the best DJ for us. He answered all of our questions, and was very professional. He is responds to emails ... Read more emails in a very timely matter, which is always appreciated. He kept the party going the night of the wedding! He stuck to our playlist, and added a few songs in, which our guests loved. We definitely recommend Jay and Fourth Estate Audio for your DJ needs!