Chico Party Rentals, Inc.

Durham, CA · View map

About Chico Party Rentals, Inc.

Chico Party Rentals enjoys serving local customers in Butte County with superior services and products for parties and special events. We provide everything you need to have an elegant wedding and reception, baby shower, banquet or any other special event. From tableware to chairs and linens, we offer an vast array of styles and colors to choose from. Our specialists will help you coordinate and customize the right ambiance for your event.

4 Reviews for Chico Party Rentals, Inc.

4 Chico Party Rentals, Inc. Reviews

T
Tirzah

Married on 09/10/2017

I don't know what we would have done with out them! They took all our stress and worry away! I will use them for every event I need done and always refer them to anyone I know in need of an event ... Read more planned or help with the planning! And they made all our crazy visions come to life!

A
Alyssa

Married on 05/25/2017

Such a great business to work with. I use them exclusively for rentals now for any event. THey are very flexible, easy to work with, and fair. I have always had all of the items I have requested and ... Read more was responded to in a very timely manner. Great people and great company to work with.

M
Michelle

Married on 02/21/2015

Chico Party Rentals was absolutely amazing! My wedding was more than I ever dreamed. Not only did they plan, set up, and cater, but they made sure everything was on time and ran smoothly. I cannot ... Read more express how much stress they took off of us.