Chocolate Fountain SoCal

Fullerton, California · View map · Visit website

About Chocolate Fountain SoCal

About ChocolateFountainSoCal.com

Specializing in chocolate and cheese fondue fountains, Chocolate Fountain SoCal is a catering service based in Orange County, California and travels all over SoCal. Couples and fondue lovers seeking something unique and sweet for their reception will find everything they desire through this catering service, which has excellent reviews. This family-owned business aspires to bring food, fun, and additional love to your special day and has been maintaining client trust since 1990. Expect the unexpected.

This affordable service offers a variety of packages according to each couple’s needs. Each package includes attendant, delivery, setup, and breakdown of your chocolate or cheese fountain with dipping items. They can go into most hotels and venues. Packages are priced according to the size of your group. And if the venue requires that they do the dipping items – no problem, there is a “basic” option. Each fountain has a two-hour runtime for your reception or cocktail hour, additional time is available.

Cuisine

Delighting in rich, chocolatey creations, ChocolateFountainSoCal.com offers desserts and delectable (edible) decorations that are perfect for couples with an insatiable sweet tooth and, moreover, a deep passion for the romantic nature of chocolate. This caterer specializes in chocolate fountains with a variety of sizes and tiers according to the size of your group. They are available with milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and white chocolate (which can be colored if you like to match your wedding colors).
Caramel fountains and cheese fountains are also available, and can be added on, as well as a gourmet, build your own ice cream sundae bar. Even a tabletop campfire to offer your guests s’mores. This caterer provides a wide variety of dipping items, including, but not limited to: colorful fruits such as ripe strawberries, sweet pineapple, cream puffs, graham crackers, candy canes (in season), and more.. They also offer ice sculptures, fresh fruit carvings. The possibilities are endless. This cuisine is interactive, fun, and may be ladled over your cake, pastries, and more. They offer Wedding Wire 10% discount when you book one month or more prior to your date!

The website is automated for easy booking for your convenience: https://www.chocolatefountainsocal.com/book-now.html

2 Reviews for Chocolate Fountain SoCal

2 Chocolate Fountain SoCal Reviews

S
Shelley Trigili

Married on 06/01/2019

The cherry on top!

I had the honor or being selected as maid of honor for a girl friend and immediately knew what she needed for the reception – chocolate fountain! Boy was I right. And thankfully I got the right ... Read more company to do it. After comparing companies ChocolateFountainSoCal had the best prices, options and customer service. They said “expect the unexpected” and YES… in the best way possible. We added on the cheese fountain for the appetizer hour and the crowd loved it. We got additional dipping items and the presentation was spectacular! The bride and groom said they would absolutely use this company again and I would too! They really treat you right!

Sarah
Sarah Westerlund Baranek

Married on 04/14/2019

Smooth, total professionalism !!

Due to my destination wedding being in CA, believably I was anxious over the whole shebang. I spoke with Sheri and she calmed me down with her knowledge and answers to ALL my questions. I was ... Read more concerned as with a multi-age guest list, and I wanted to find something that would please all -- WELL I found it!! The organization was like clockwork from the start with cleanup happening as children were everywhere. Their prices were VERY fair and I didn't have to think about anything which was a relief to me as I had enough to think about! I have recommended them to friends and acquaintances alike.

Chocolate Fountain SoCal FAQ