Choice-Sound

Everett, Washington, WA · View map · Visit website

About Choice-Sound

Hi! First, congratulations on your engagement and thank you so much for considering Choice-Sound. My name is Ray, and I’ve been providing DJ/MC, lighting, sound, and planning services for weddings and events since 2009. I would consider it an honor and a delight to help you with disc jockeying & emceeing your wedding reception.

Rolling music and celebrations together into a memorable event is pretty much the best thing ever, and I’ve enjoyed doing just that for over 10 years now. Choice-Sound is my business, and there are few things I’d call more fulfilling than providing an outstanding lighting and sound event that exceeds my clients’ expectations.

Every wedding has a flow... from the ceremony itself to the cocktail hour to dinner and introductions to the dancing. An experienced DJ and Master of Ceremonies knows how to honor traditions, embrace new ideas, and respectfully emcee your reception to keep your guests happy and the event fun, engaging, and flowing naturally.

Finding the right DJ entertainment company for your reception can be the secret to a great celebration. With so many options out there for entertainment it may seem difficult to find the company that is right for you. This is one of the most important days of your life, and to ensure your event matches your dreams, communication is critical. Learning about your vision begins with our initial consultation where we’ll meet and I’ll soak in your plans, offer suggestions for rounding out the details you may not have considered yet, and then pull it all together for a low-stress planning process.

I'm here to help things run as smoothly as possible. You want to enjoy your day, not stress about what comes next. Let me handle the details while you and your loved ones have a blast. My job is to make sure each one of your wedding’s guests, vendors, and most importantly, YOU leave with one thought; "This was the most amazing evening I have ever had". It's something many people only experience once, and I pride myself on going the extra mile to ensure my clients have made the BEST choice---Choice-Sound.

Thanks again for connecting with Choice-Sound. Looking forward to meeting with you and working together on event of your dreams!

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

Choice-Sound FAQ