Choppa & Son Formal Wear

Albany, New York · View map · Visit website

About Choppa & Son Formal Wear

Choppa & Son Formal Wear is a tuxedo rental company in Albany, New York. This business has offered a huge selection of men’s formal wear for over 60 years. With new, fresh styles and designer tuxedos, Choppa & Son Formal wear will have you looking classy and confident on your big day.

Choppa & Son Formal Wear offers tuxedos for the groom, father of the groom, father of the bride, groomsmen, and even ring bearers. The formal wear at Choppa & Son is some of the highest quality and well-cared for rental items you can find in the area. With over 1,500 tuxedos in stock, you will be sure to find the perfect fit for you. You can also find shoes, vests, and ties to complete the look.

37 Reviews for Choppa & Son Formal Wear

37 Choppa & Son Formal Wear Reviews

J
Jacob Yonkers

Married on 07/07/2019

Truly the best

My wife and I found this business after being shown the “selection” for wedding tuxedo rental at the local chain men’s formal wear shop. Boy are we glad we did. I wish I could give more than 5 stars ... Read more for the professionalism of the business. Not only did the men working there know what they were doing, but they made me feel like I knows what I was doing as well. They really made our special day just that much more special. The selection of suits and tuxes they offered was diverse and I really felt we were able to custom tailor every aspect of the attire so that the wedding party wasn’t wearing just another generic wedding tuxedo. Thanks so much. I will most definitely be giving my business to Choppa & Son again in the future.

Caitlyn
Caitlyn

Married on 04/27/2019

Thankful! Highly recommend!

We cannot recommend Choppa & Son Formal Wear enough. They were so helpful with our wedding attire needs. They are professionals who clearly know their stuff and what they are doing. We had some late ... Read more attire changes three days before the wedding day and they were able to accommodate and work with us to help with the changes. Again, we cannot recommend these guys enough to anyone needing formal wear. Thank you!

P
Princess

Married on 03/30/2019

For quality clothing and accessories... check out Choppa & Son Formal Wear!

We absolutely loved Choppa & Son Formal Wear and are so happy to have made the decision to work with them. They were so helpful and professional from the very start of the tux rental process. We ended ... Read more up getting tuxes for the groom and the groom's party. The rental price was a little higher than others but you get quality clothing and all accessories included. They were also flexible with pick up and return times. Thanks Tony and family!!!