Chris & Amanda Photography & Films

North Kingstown, RI · View map · Visit website

About Chris & Amanda Photography & Films

Chris & Amanda Photography & Films is a company based in Rhode Island that not only believes in great images, but great relationships with couples and their families. They will give you a fresh and fun photography experience, while also working together to make sure your day is everything you hoped it would be.

Chris & Amanda offer a unique editorial style of photography to capture your story. All of their packages include two photographers and full-day coverage, with the option of cinematography. With their energy, honesty and helpful advice, you can put your trust in them to create stunning images that capture all the details and emotions of your wedding day.

21 Reviews for Chris & Amanda Photography & Films

21 Chris & Amanda Photography & Films Reviews

Featured
User3102780

2+ years ago

I can't say enough good things about Chris and Amanda Beck. I couldn't have asked for better people to be with me the day of the wedding. As soon as they got to the hotel where we were getting ready, ... Read more they just brought so much positive energy and made everyone laugh and have a good time. I was a bunch of nerves as we were getting ready and Chris and Amanda just made me feel so much more at ease. I love how they capture so many real moments. I have absolutely no complaints, the pictures came out absolutely beautiful. They also did our wedding video and I am actually obsessed with it. I highly recommend getting a video as well as photos, it lets you really relive the night over and over. Their song choices were absolutely perfect and I literally watched it probably 13 times in a row I loved it so much. If you're getting married - you NEED them as your wedding photographers and/or videographers. Definitely one of the best decisions I made throughout my entire planning process. You couldn't ask for nicer, more professional people to work with. Not to mention their work comes out absolutely flawless. They're perfectionists and it shows. Thank you so much guys! I can't say it enough - forever grateful to you both :)

Jennifer
Jennifer

Married on 12/08/2018

Incredible Service!

Choosing Chris and Amanda as our wedding photographers was by far the best choice we could have made. From the first phone conversation and initial coffee meeting, Chris made us feel incredibly ... Read more comfortable and at ease. He listened to the style of photography we were interested in and helped to cultivate a day of plan. Due to inclement weather, we didn't get to take our engagement photos until a few days before the wedding which actually was awesome because we got a chance to work with Chris and Amanda and feel comfortable with them. Getting married in December, we were working against sunlight. Being super organized, I devised a day of itinerary. They listened to me and on the day of, took complete control. We stuck to the timeline and even ended up finishing before we thought. With Chris, Amanda and Katie's help the day was seamless. Not to mention, Amanda took control of the guys and Chris and Katie took control with us girls. All the while laughing and joking with us. After the church we took family photos and then jumped on the trolley to take bridal party photos. It was 30 degrees out and between all three, I was kept warm with their mittens, sweaters and bear hugs in between shots. The service was over the top from playing DJ on the trolley to helping with boutonnière's, shoe changes and grabbing drinks. The next day we received nothing but compliments and praise for the level of service and fun they brought to our wedding day. If you are looking for quality, service, value and a good time on your wedding day, look no further, these guys are the obvious choice! I would give more stars if I could! Thank you for helping to make our day so magical and giving us a lifetime of memories.

L
Lisa

Married on 08/18/2017

Chris & Amanda were amazing! We had a fantastic time on our wedding day 8/18/17. I have only seen a few pictures so far, but I already felt compelled to write a review because they were so wonderful. ... Read more They spent extra time prior to the wedding re-scheduling our engagement photos multiple times due to rain, they were so helpful in giving us ideas about timelines and handling the "what ifs," and they make you feel so comfortable. Ironically my husband & I went to high school with both of them. We didn't even realize this before speaking with them, but once we did, that only made us want to hire them even more. I love supporting locally, especially when it comes to great customer service, as this is hard to come by sometimes. I can't say enough about their flexibility and ability to work around the rain on our wedding day. They are fun, professional and both have a passion for photography! We can't wait to see our photos and video!