Chris Bianco Music

Avila Beach, CA · View map

About Chris Bianco Music

Hi, this is Chris Bianco. I am a freelance, solo wedding troubadour. I play acoustic and electric guitars, and I sing sweet original and popular music. I offer stand-up, live, solo performances for intimate wedding, engagement, and proposal celebrations (as well as other events). I frequenty perform at upscale dining and libations venues, and at VERY special private events throughout the Western US, Canada, Hawaii, and other parts of the civilized world.

I perform a live show incorporating dozens of pop/rock/folk favorites from several decades that everyone recognizes and loves. Covering artists such as John Denver, Paul Simon, James Taylor, Dan Fogelberg, The Beatles, The Eagles, The Beach Boys, Jimmy Buffet...and so many more. I also generously sprinkle in choice selections from my own fourteen original albums..including my latest release WEDDING PARTY - Fancy, Dancy and Romancy!

I am self-conntained & versatile; freelance & independent; insured & responsible; professional & classy. I'd love to perform at YOUR very special event, and I would love to hear from you to talk over your requirements. Many Thanks - Chris

1 Reviews for Chris Bianco Music

1 Chris Bianco Music Reviews

C
Colleen

Married on 12/23/2017

EPIC! Professional, enthusiastic, kind, accommodating, versatile, extremely personal and without question one of the MOST TALENTED entertainer I have had the pleasure to work with. Thank you, Chris! ... Read more Since 1985, my career has been multifaceted but I have always been in the entertainment world, travel & leisure. I have produced and hosted venues with thousands of people attending so when I tell you, HIRE Chris for your next event, rest assured the entertainment and music of all genres is taken care of. This was our wedding. Together we had waited over 60 years to marry. We were so grateful and appreciative that Chris was an integral person in our day. We choose to marry right before the holidays at the last minute and Chris was amazing with his availability and flexibility!! Chris even accommodated my wedding song list that he only received 48 hours prior to and he even learned a new song just for us! And, only a few days before Christmas! Thank you, Chris:) Chris is a perfect example of what the holidays are to be....sharing joy and giving..... Chris has no idea until he reads this review that our businesses include concierge and venues always needing professional musician's and he will be our first choice. Happy New Year Chris to you and your family and thank you for being a part of our family!

Chris Bianco Music FAQ