Chris Puhlman Flowers & Gifts

Coraopolis, PA · View map

About Chris Puhlman Flowers & Gifts

Chris Puhlman Flowers and Gifts is a wedding florist based in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, that serves the Pittsburgh and Wheeling areas. Chris Puhlman Flowers and Gifts is a full-service floral shop that specializes in weddings and special events. The owner, Karen Farrell, and her staff will go above and beyond to satisfy all of your floral needs for your special day, no matter how small or how big.

Chris Puhlman Flowers and Gifts offers floral designs that are classic, country, glamorous, modern, nautical, romantic, rustic, tropical and vintage. Their floral services include consultations and a venue visit prior to your wedding day, delivery on the day of your celebration, and setup and cleanup before and after your special day. Chris Puhlman Flowers and Gifts creates aisle and altar decor, bouquets and boutonnieres, centerpieces, corsages, and non-floral arrangements.

24 Reviews for Chris Puhlman Flowers & Gifts

24 Chris Puhlman Flowers & Gifts Reviews

S
Sarah

Married on 08/07/2016

Chris Puhlman flowers truly exceeded my hopes for my wedding flowers. They did all of our flowers for the wedding party, ceremony and reception and they were honestly the most gorgeous flowers I have ... Read more ever seen. Many guests at the wedding said the same. They quickly caught my vision for flowers and decor and the design, colors and flower selection could not have been more perfect. I would highly recommend Chris Puhlman Flowers to anyone wanting personalized service and gorgeous flowers. Ask for Karen, she is certain to ensure your flower needs are met and exceeded!

D
Dana

Married on 03/21/2015

Gorgeous flowers! My cascade was better than I could have imagined! Read more Gorgeous flowers! My cascade was better than I could have imagined!

A
Adelle

Married on 11/08/2014

When I show pictures from our wedding day everyone comments about the gorgeous flowers! I had fall colors of gerber daisies and roses - they were simply amazing and beautiful! All of the employees ... Read more at the show were so friendly and easy to work with. I even added a bouquet to my order 2 weeks before our wedding and they responded with "No Problem!" I just LOVED them and will never use another florist. THANK YOU!