Chris Smanto Photography

Akron, OH · View map · Visit website

About Chris Smanto Photography

Chris Smanto Photography is a unique, cutting-edge wedding photography company located in Cleveland, Ohio. Specializing in photojournalism, Chris Smanto Photography strives to tell the story of your wedding day through photos to share with your friends and family for years to come.

Experience
Chris Smanto is the owner of Chris Smanto Photography and has been perfecting his craft behind the camera for over 24 years. Beginning as the head photographer for his high school newspaper followed by a degree in photojournalism from the Art Institute of Pittsburgh, Chris later spent 11 years at the Record-Courier newspaper in Ravenna, Ohio as head photographer. His experience behind the camera and love for telling stories through photos assures his ability to capture your love story just the way you imagined.

Through a variety of packages, Chris Smanto Photography offers all of the services you need to complete your special day. Services include:

• Preliminary consultation

Christy
Christy Carpenter

Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing photographer

Chris did an amazing job for my daughter's wedding. So glad we picked him! He was so nice and flexible to work with and also very professional. The pics were fantastic. Highly recommend him. Read more Chris did an amazing job for my daughter's wedding. So glad we picked him! He was so nice and flexible to work with and also very professional. The pics were fantastic. Highly recommend him.

Jennie
Jennie Sywanyk

Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing people & pictures. Memories captured that will last a lifetime.

Chris & his wife Ayya were amazing to work with. They are very professional and kind people. Once we met with them to do our engagement photos we knew we made the right choice. Our wedding day ... Read more pictures went very smoothly. They came to the hotel while we were getting ready and stayed at our reception 'til just about the end. They captured our day beautifully and did not miss one shot. We couldn't be any happier! Thank you Chris & Ayya for helping make our day unforgettable! If you're still looking for a photographer you can stop because you found the perfect one.

V
Valerie

Married on 10/13/2018

I booked my wedding date with Chris this week. When I met with him I just kinda knew he was right for our day. His price for a double shooter wedding and all that he includes was unbeatable. I was ... Read more very pleased with his attention to detail and how he goes above and beyond to make us happy. I cant wait to see the amazing stuff him and his wife will do for us.