Chris Stern

Bavaro, DO · View map · Visit website

About Chris Stern

Chris Stern is a destination wedding photographer based in Bavaro, Dominican Republic. Originally from Peru, Chris’ passion for photography has allowed him to travel and meet people from all over the world. His photographic style centers around a story-telling philosophy, and each shot aims to capture the ephemeral qualities of wedding celebrations. Chris Stern’s photography offers couples a chance to commemorate the love and happiness present on their special day.

Inspired by his place in the Dominican Republic, Chris’ photography features striking visuals, high-resolution imagery, and vivid lighting effects. He offers an all-inclusive wedding package for the day of your event, as well as pre-event and post-celebration sessions. Providing digital copies in both color and black-and-white edits within a week of the wedding event, Chris Stern also offers the following photography services:

• Additional booking hours

L
Ludmila Ponce De Leon

Getting married on 01/05/2020

Inolvidable experiencia

La experiencia con Christian fue súper fluida y lindosima! Nos encanto hacer nuestras fotos con el! Es súper recomendable! Y más fotos quedaron soñadas! Read more La experiencia con Christian fue súper fluida y lindosima! Nos encanto hacer nuestras fotos con el! Es súper recomendable! Y más fotos quedaron soñadas!!

B
Beatriz Andino

Married on 12/22/2018

The best!

Christian made me feel super confident and beautiful. He capture the night in a beautiful way from the candid pictures to the group pictures it gives me chills every time. If you usually don’t like to ... Read more take pictures this man will 100% make you forget about the camera. I truly could not have wish asked for someone else.

A
Alex Wilson

Married on 04/17/2017

Wonderful and comforting

My husband and I were married abroad which I thought would make certain things like communicating with our photographer etc.. More difficult due to the distance but that definitely wasn’t the case.I ... Read more I never had to worry.. every time I had a question or any concern emails were always answered in a timely matter. I was also introduced too whatsapp which was also a wonderful way for quick and easy communication. Christian and Sébastien were professional, exceptionally good natured and went the extra mile to capture every moment of our day, they captured those moments so perfectly that I know we'll be able to look back in the years to come and it will feel like we're there all over again! We are so glad we found you!!