Chris Withers Photography

Springfield, IL · View map · Visit website

About Chris Withers Photography

Chris Withers Photography is a wedding photography company based out of Springfield, Illinois. Chris is pleased to provide photos that encapsulate the unique qualities of a couple and showcases them in beautiful moments frozen in time. Jessica assists Chris in order to offer stunning photos that become cherished keepsakes. Together, they have photographed hundreds of weddings and would be pleased to add any couples' special occasion to their portfolio.

Chris Withers Photography accommodates multiple locations as well as additional hours. They provide final, high-resolution images in a variety of formats that include albums, canvases, digital files, and prints. They are happy to capitalize on their combined experience to deliver exceptional services to their clients that are second-to-none. This duo would be honored to work with any betrothed couple.

65 Reviews for Chris Withers Photography

65 Chris Withers Photography Reviews

R
Featured
Rachel

Married on 08/05/2012

I found one of Chris’s flyers at a local gym, and went online to check out his website. We both really liked what we saw. His website was easy to navigate and was a great display of all his work.I ... Read more I fell in love with so many of the images he’d captured at other weddings. With just 7 months to plan, I sent him an email right away. After emailing him, he called me back within hours. Talk about service! Chris was incredibly easy to talk to on the phone. He told me about his photography packages – and there really is a package for every price range and every couple out there! I was loving everything I was hearing. But, the big question was would he be available on our wedding day?! Sure enough! He was! Throughout the planning process, Chris was very easy to get a hold of via email or phone and always answered my questions and got back to me in a timely manner. As our big day got closer, Chris and Jessica met with Kavilan and I in person to do some planning and preparation for our big day. They made the experience entirely about us and listened to everything we had to say. They even took notes so they didn’t miss any of the details for our wedding day. The coolest part about our first meeting was the fact that Chris wanted to take some casual pictures to use for a promo banner that he’d post at our reception. Kav and I were not expecting this, but the images from a 10 minute quick session turned out to be so neat! Within days, Chris created a website that featured these images and we were able to share those images and the website with our friends and and family. Chris and Jessica were both amazing on our wedding day. Jessica took care of the girls while we were getting ready, and Chris handled the guys. We ended up with amazing pre-ceremony photos. Kavilan and I decided to see each other before our ceremony, so Chris set up a great “First Look” photo session for us. The images he captured when we first saw each other were priceless!

K
Kassie

Married on 05/18/2019

It was an absolute blast working with Chris and Jessica! I could not be more pleased with my experience and can't wait to book them in the future! Thank you again guys! It was great! Read more It was an absolute blast working with Chris and Jessica! I could not be more pleased with my experience and can't wait to book them in the future! Thank you again guys! It was great!

K
Kayla

Married on 10/20/2018

My fiancé and I are not the most comfortable in front of the camera, so of course we went into our engagement shoot a little nervous. The second we walked into the studio with Chris and Jessica they ... Read more made us feel at home and my nerves instantly disappeared. Chris is not just a photographer, he is an artist with a passion for photography that I’ve never seen before. We had the best time and I’m telling every bride out there looking for a photographer for their wedding.. stop now. You have found him!