Chrissy Fromm Beauty

South Dennis, MA · View map

About Chrissy Fromm Beauty

Chrissy Fromm is a local makeup artist who grew up on Cape Cod. She specializes in beachfront weddings, making each client feel secure, beautiful and their very best on their special day. Be it your wedding or just a special event, Chrissy will take the time to work with you to ensure you look and feel your very best!

2 Reviews for Chrissy Fromm Beauty

2 Chrissy Fromm Beauty Reviews

J
Jessica

Married on 12/01/2017

Chrissy is by far the loveliest and easiest makeup artist I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She took a ton of time to get to know me and my style, and preferences, and to make sure that I ... Read more looked exactly the way I wanted to on my wedding day. She was patient with my nerves, and millions of questions, and inability to make decisions. She also helped out my bridesmaids when they asked for advice and touchups, even though she was only there for my makeup. She was flexible, friendly, and followed me around reapplying lipstick during pictures. Also, my pictures were AMAZING! She knows how to make you look good for the camera, that's for sure. I can't say enough about her. Hire Chrissy Fromm to do your makeup for your wedding. You will look flawless, and you won't have to stress about it at all. It will be the easiest part of your day. I've used Chrissy's skills since my wedding day as well. She has done my makeup for every event and (family) photo session since my wedding ten years ago. She's the best!

C
Christine

Married on 07/10/2010

Chrissy was very professional and made my day better than I thought! She took the time to make sure that I not only looked great, but felt great as well! Read more Chrissy was very professional and made my day better than I thought! She took the time to make sure that I not only looked great, but felt great as well!

Chrissy Fromm Beauty FAQ