Chrissy Gilmartin Photography

San Clemente, CA · View map · Visit website

About Chrissy Gilmartin Photography

I am all about capturing fun, real, and crazy candid memories for couples who are obsessed with love! Your wedding day will be a combination of insanely small moments that will ultimately make up one of the most important days of your life. From the embarrassing crazy dance moves to the bridal tribe chaos to the intimate heartwarming words of your vows, I will be there for it all, creating priceless images that will make you look back and literally laugh out loud! I want you to be OVER THE MOON with your photos and am ready to hop in and assist in making your day amazing! I have been featured on many popular Wedding Blogs such as The Knot, Wedding Chicks, 100 Layer Cake, Gay Weddings and Marriage Magazine, Equally Wed, The Knot's How They Asked, Tacari Weddings, Strictly Weddings, and many more... I love LOVE... and I am a firm believer in sharing your love with the world!

I am also a HUGE FAN of photographing weddings in Italy ( My Happy Place ) and would love to speak with you and provide you with vendor recommendations if you are looking to book a destination wedding there. I have shot weddings in Trentinara & Santa Maria de Castellabate, and editorials in Venice and Ostuni... And Sorrento is next on my list for 2020!

*****Currently Looking for an AMAZING couple looking to get married in ITALY in Sept of 2020 - Myself and One Fine Day Wedding Consultants ( specializing in Italian Destination Weddings ) based out of the UK, are in search for a couple to give the deal of a lifetime... If you are looking to get married next year in Sept anywhere in the central to southern part of Italy we want to talk to you ASAP... Please messgae me for all of the details!

I offer the following services:

• Complimentary Engagement shoot with every package
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • High-res images
  • Professional Grade Albums
  • Artisan Prints
  • An AMAZING experience from the first phone call to the last dance!
  • The BEST time you've ever had getting your photos taken!!!

16 Reviews for Chrissy Gilmartin Photography

16 Chrissy Gilmartin Photography Reviews

C
Clare Wernet

Married on 07/06/2019

Chrissy is the BEST!

Chrissy was amazing from the beginning to the end! My husband and I can be somewhat camera shy and Chrissy's enthusiasm, energy, confidence helped to drew us out of our shells. When we first met her ... Read more for coffee, we clicked right away, and I knew this was someone I could trust to capture my wedding day. She loved all of our wedding ideas and made suggestions along the way so that our day could be the best. We did our engagement shoot with Chrissy at the UC Riverside Botanical Garden (we wanted a desert look), and it really helped us to get to know each other and become more comfortable posing in the front of the camera. Chrissy gave us directions, but everything felt natural. The pictures came out gorgeous! The album with our engagement pictures is proudly displayed in our home, and all of our family and friends compliment the pictures when they look through it. In preparing for the wedding, Chrissy had a detailed questionnaire to help know what specific things we wanted - it included lots of things I wouldn't have thought of! We opted to do a first look before the ceremony, and I'm thankful we did because it gave my husband and I time to have pictures of just us. Chrissy made taking the bridal party pictures fun (from the groomsmen tossing the groom into the air to us gals strutting toward the camera) and the family pictures efficient (we both have somewhat large, and on my side, loud, families - she made everything go smoothly). We got our final gallery of pictures around a month after our wedding (much sooner than expected - especially during peek summer wedding season), and every picture highlighted and captured the love and celebration of the day. I'm incredibly thankful to have found Chrissy! If you're looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic, professional, and amazingly fun photographer to work with, Chrissy is the one!

M
Meghan Odum

Married on 06/01/2019

Best kept secret!

Where to even begin! If you don’t even consider hiring Chrissy you are seriously missing out. Not only on having a great vendor, getting great photos, but having a lifelong friend! Everything about ... Read more our experience with Chrissy was over the top epic! First off our first chat solidified that she was going to be the one to be there on our special day. We immediately bonded over life, love, friends and more! Our engagement shoot felt like more of a date night than it did getting the traditional “awkwardly posed” engagement pictures. And our wedding....from the second she walked in the door to the second she packed up and left for the night she was there to not only capture our night, but keep the groomsmen in check, make sure I was taken care of and the list goes on. I’ve been in a lot of weddings which also comes with being photographed by a lot of photographers. Hands down the most comfortable I have ever felt and the most GORGEOUS I have ever felt in photos. Not only does she return photos super quick so it makes you relive your day over and over, she has such a unique style it makes you crave more! Our photos are already hanging on our walls and we will forever be grateful to the wonderful person she is!

L
Lauren Garcia

Married on 05/25/2019

Will make your dreams come true

Where to even begin on how AMAZING this woman is. From her portfolio and our first chat, I knew she was the one. She was exactly what I was looking for, but I had no idea how perfect the experience ... Read more would be. She is so easy and fun to talk to, responds right away and will listen to your creative or crazy ideas-as mine were! The photographs she took are so priceless and irreplaceable to me, that I feel forever indebted to her. She not only gave me the best gift I’ve ever received (GORGEOUS photos of my Husband and me, and a photo of my Father and me that makes me cry every. single. time.) but also was an amazing friend to me on our day. She felt like part of the family. She will get to know you, and from there work her magic to capture YOU. I promise you will walk away with memories of your wedding that exude raw emotion and perfectly capture every moment. And you get to keep that FOREVER.