Chrissy Gilmartin Photography

San Clemente, CA · View map · Visit website

About Chrissy Gilmartin Photography

Chrissy G Photography is a talented photography business based in Orange County that specializes in capturing fun, real and crazy fun moments for couples celebrating their wedding day. Your wedding day will be a combination of moments that will ultimately be part of one of the most important days of your life. From the embarrassing family dancing moments to the laughter among friends to the intimate heartwarming moments of your vows, Chrissy will be there for it all, creating everlasting memories that you will cherish for decades to come. She wants you to be OVER THE MOON with your photos and will assist in making your dream wedding come true.

Chrissy G Photography offers destination packages for couples that may be traveling for their wedding. Chrissy offers the following services:

• Complimentary Engagement shoot
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • High-res images
  • Professional Grade Albums
  • Artisan Prints
  • The BEST time you've ever had getting your pics taken!!!

15 Reviews for Chrissy Gilmartin Photography

15 Chrissy Gilmartin Photography Reviews

M
Meghan Odum

Married on 06/01/2019

Best kept secret!

Where to even begin! If you don’t even consider hiring Chrissy you are seriously missing out. Not only on having a great vendor, getting great photos, but having a lifelong friend! Everything about ... Read more our experience with Chrissy was over the top epic! First off our first chat solidified that she was going to be the one to be there on our special day. We immediately bonded over life, love, friends and more! Our engagement shoot felt like more of a date night than it did getting the traditional “awkwardly posed” engagement pictures. And our wedding....from the second she walked in the door to the second she packed up and left for the night she was there to not only capture our night, but keep the groomsmen in check, make sure I was taken care of and the list goes on. I’ve been in a lot of weddings which also comes with being photographed by a lot of photographers. Hands down the most comfortable I have ever felt and the most GORGEOUS I have ever felt in photos. Not only does she return photos super quick so it makes you relive your day over and over, she has such a unique style it makes you crave more! Our photos are already hanging on our walls and we will forever be grateful to the wonderful person she is!

L
Lauren Garcia

Married on 05/25/2019

Will make your dreams come true

Where to even begin on how AMAZING this woman is. From her portfolio and our first chat, I knew she was the one. She was exactly what I was looking for, but I had no idea how perfect the experience ... Read more would be. She is so easy and fun to talk to, responds right away and will listen to your creative or crazy ideas-as mine were! The photographs she took are so priceless and irreplaceable to me, that I feel forever indebted to her. She not only gave me the best gift I’ve ever received (GORGEOUS photos of my Husband and me, and a photo of my Father and me that makes me cry every. single. time.) but also was an amazing friend to me on our day. She felt like part of the family. She will get to know you, and from there work her magic to capture YOU. I promise you will walk away with memories of your wedding that exude raw emotion and perfectly capture every moment. And you get to keep that FOREVER.

Audrey
Audrey Steen

Married on 05/18/2019

Five Stars

I highly recommend Chrissy as a wedding photographer. She is super sweet and easy to get along with. I usually feel very uncomfortable getting my photo taken and Chrissy made me feel totally at ease ... Read more AND she made me look like a model! She has an artistic eye and does a great job of setting up shots. Her positive energy is contagious and she is totally the type of person you want to have at a party. She got our engagement photos back to us the day after the shoot and sent us a preview of our wedding photos (40-45 photos) the day after the wedding. It was so nice to have gorgeous photos to look at the next day! Chrissy was punctual, professional, and did a great job reading me and my husband's style.