Christ the King Spiritual Life Center

Greenwich, NY · View map

About Christ the King Spiritual Life Center

Nestled in the majestic countryside of upstate New York, Christ the King is a vibrant retreat center for people of all ages who gather for conferences, family reunions, weddings, banquets, overnight accomodations, recreation, summer camp, worship, Christian education, spiritual direction, and more.

Whether an individual, family, or group, we invite you to experience for yourself the exceptional facilities, inspirational views, and Christian hospitality of Christ the King!

4 Reviews for Christ the King Spiritual Life Center

4 Christ the King Spiritual Life Center Reviews

A
Anna

Married on 11/17/2012

If you are looking for am ideal, beautiful scenic spot with nothing more then the PERFECT staff and an amazing event/wedding planner in the middle of upstate NY you NEED to go to Christ the King ... Read more Spiritual Life Center in upstate NY. My husband is from Salem, NY, I am from the dead center of Vermont and we wanted to get married in a spot that wasn't too pricey and was between our two families. My mothers side isn't good with travel and they live in NY and my husbands side is HUGE and they all live in Salem so we settled on a place near his family. Easier said then done. Trying to find lodging in upstate NY is difficult none the less a reception hall; but we found everything we needed in CtK. A staff that will bend over backwards for you; chefs who will change their recipes for you so it can fit a budget, the most glorious and beautiful views you will ever see in your life, a library that is to die for and straight out of the most elegant painting you could ever see and LODGING for all your guests that's not only reasonable and affordable but literally only a parking lot away from the reception! Tammy is the event planner. She will contact you back almost immediately and will make sure your day is all that you have ever dreamed of AND MORE. We got everything we wanted in wedding; sweet, simple, amazing, elegance that was also 100% my husband and I. It was our dream wedding and I hope if you are looking in upstate New York you take a trip to go see for yourself. {You'll be glad you did}

B
Brittany

Married on 05/05/2012

Staff was wonderful as usual. Without the support from the staff at CtK, my wedding reception would have not been the dream day that it was! Read more Staff was wonderful as usual. Without the support from the staff at CtK, my wedding reception would have not been the dream day that it was!

R
Rachel

Married on 10/01/2011

The awesome team at CTK will help your vision come true for your wedding. They make sure that you are totally confident in your decisions and that everything runs smoothly on your special day. Read more The awesome team at CTK will help your vision come true for your wedding. They make sure that you are totally confident in your decisions and that everything runs smoothly on your special day.