Christa's Dress Shoppe & Tuxedo

Twin Falls, ID · View map

About Christa's Dress Shoppe & Tuxedo

Christa's Dress Shoppe. We are a full service bridal botique. If you need a wedding gown, bridesmaid's dress, tuxedo, or any wedding accessory or novelty we have you covered! We are in our 10th bridal season and greatly enjoy making bride's wedding dreams come true! We help brides from the Twin Falls, Boise, Idaho Falls, and all surrounding areas. We even have brides and grooms from California, Washington, Nevada, Wyoming, Utah, and even as far away as Australia, Canada, and New York! Christa and our staff of Bridal Consultants and Seamstresses work hard to ensure every bride has the wedding experience she is looking for. We are usually by appointment, but are happy to help walk-ins if a consultant is available!

34 Reviews for Christa's Dress Shoppe & Tuxedo

34 Christa's Dress Shoppe & Tuxedo Reviews

E
Elizabeth

Married on 09/29/2018

They have the most beautiful dress lines! And they have amazing people to help you find just what you need! They have a very wide selection? Read more They have the most beautiful dress lines! And they have amazing people to help you find just what you need! They have a very wide selection?

B
Billie

Married on 08/11/2018

Christas was amazing! Everyone I worked with were simply wonderful! They truly made you feel beautiful and did everything they could to make your dress the best! I’m so great full for them! Read more Christas was amazing!!! Everyone I worked with were simply wonderful!!! They truly made you feel beautiful and did everything they could to make your dress the best!!! I’m so great full for them!!!

B
brandalyn

Married on 06/02/2018

I went into Christas just to look at some wedding dresses, it being my first time, and i ended up purchasing one that day! My party and i were greeted warmly as we entered the cute local shop and were ... Read more instantly met by our assistant. she helped me go from ,not having any idea really of what i wanted, to finding my dream dress! the staff is very helpful,personal and professional! they offer payment plans and there prices are amazing! thank you so much for all your help on such a big day!