Christell's Flowers

Killeen, TX · View map

About Christell's Flowers

We are committed to quality and service. We have been serving the Greater Killeen/Ft. Hood area since 1959.

Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is our personal commitment to creating long term relationships with our customers. Your satisfaction is our Number One priority, not just because it's our job, but because we care.

We choose only the freshest, highest quality flowers and our shop has a professional and caring staff to serve all your floral needs. Your gift will arrive beautifully presented and personalized with your message.

1 Reviews for Christell's Flowers

1 Christell's Flowers Reviews

M
Marie

Married on 06/17/2017

I went to them with every detail already pre-planned, however, Ashley & Tammy not only accommodated everything I wanted but gave me even better options on my floral choices. My bouquet and flower ... Read more crown came out like a magazine picture! I didn't realize they also did rentals as well, so I was able to get my tree slices and a customized chalkboard rented from them that I thought I would have to purchase online, and a iron candelabra set for my ceremony! They also made all of my centerpieces so that my guests were able to take them home afterward, but they were displayed in beautiful glassware at my reception. Super happy with this vendor, highly recommend!

Christell's Flowers FAQ