Christi Porter Photography

Purcellville, VA · View map

About Christi Porter Photography

Hello, I'm Christi Porter and I've stood in your shoes and share in your excitement. When it comes to capturing your unique and special day, I have one guiding belief ~ I take beautiful photos to remember the moments and people that you'll want to cherish forever. The ones that you'll frame in your home for years to come.

Meet my second shooter: Rich Watson; Rich and I met in photography school (The Art Institute, https://www.artinstitutes.edu) in Arlington, VA. Since day one Rich and I shared a love of photography and the importance of providing a wonderful experience for our clients. Rich joins me on event assignments of over 100 guest to ensure we don't miss a beat. Also, he carries all the really heavy equipment without complaint. :)

Booking Christi Porter Photography for your event ensures your experience will be professional, fun, and of the highest quality. Please visit us at www.cporterphoto.com

The best way to reach me is via my website, christiporterphotography@gmail.com or Facebook page. I look forward to working with you!

5 Reviews for Christi Porter Photography

5 Christi Porter Photography Reviews

T
Tara

Married on 04/08/2017

Christi is an AMAZING photographer. She will bring your ideas to life and the photos will look turn out better than you could have imagined. She did my wedding photos and always does my family ... Read more photos. My photos are always so crisp and clear. She's patient and thorough, a true perfectionist. I promise you won't be disappointed with her work!

S
Shannon

Married on 08/06/2016

Christi and Rich are AMAZING! A friend who was married several years ago recommended Christi for our wedding pictures, and we're so glad she did! Upon our return to the U.S. From being stationed ... Read more overseas, we immediately met for drinks to go over details, and fell in love with their personalities - they kind, professional, and very skilled at photography...pretty impressive since this isn't even their full time gig! In addition to our wedding day, we also had pictures taken at our rehearsal. So far, the sneak peeks have been amazing (which we received the day after our wedding), and we're looking forward to seeing the rest.

P
Phi

Married on 03/10/2012

Christi and Rich shot our wedding 5 years ago and we absolutely loved working with them. Not only is Christi easy to work with, she is extremely professional, focused, a perfectionist, and most ... Read more importantly for me, reliable. I had peace of mind (during a VERY hectic time) knowing that I could depend on Christi on our big day! We also did not have to wait long for our wedding photos as Christi is extremely punctual. Thank you, Christi and Rich, we cannot recommend you guys enough to everyone we know!