Christian Sanchez Images

Covina, California · View map · Visit website

About Christian Sanchez Images

Christian Sanchez Images is a wedding video group from Los Angeles, servicing weddings throughout the local area. They focus on capturing personal and intimate details in order to create cinematic films of moments you are going to want to relive over and over again. Whatever crazy or beautiful ideas you have when it comes to how you want your wedding to be shot, Christian Sanchez Images will be there to cater to you.

Christian Sanchez Images uses professional video and sound equipment to make videos that feel nothing short of a Hollywood love story. Whether you want a cinematic feel, a documentary type video, or something more traditional, Christian Sanchez Images will provide exactly what you are envisioning for your big day. They offer a variety of video packages that differ by length of time, each can be customized to fit what you want. All videos are shot and edited in high definition. Christian Sanchez Images offers client revisions, multiple cameras, and location shots and also drone footage. You will be receiving the final product via digital download, USB flash drive or a USB hard drive.

13 Reviews for Christian Sanchez Images

13 Christian Sanchez Images Reviews

E
Featured
Elizabeth

Married on 12/29/2017

Christian is by the best videographer you could choose for your big day. He was so professional yet fun to be around. He was understanding when I expressed what I wanted and didn’t want and made me ... Read more feel like a beautiful bride. All my of my bridal loved him as well. He is on top of EVERYTHING and no one even noticed him at the wedding. When I posted the video they were shocked he was able to get such amazing footage without even being noticed! Christian is definitely the best choice I made for my wedding. I can’t recommend him enough. His work is impeccable. Everyone cried watching my video and said it was a perfect portrayal of the beautiful day that it was. He truly does magical work and puts his entire heart into it. Christian, thank you for doing what you did to capture my day! Also, he does drone footage that is flawless. Overall, Christian is an 15/10!!!! You will not regret using Christian. I am a very type A person and he was always there through the entire process to answer any questions I had and assure me that he had everything going smoothly.

Becky
Becky Enriquez

Married on 12/01/2018

Best decision!

My husband and I decided on getting a wedding videographer very late, I believe exactly one month before. Mainly because of budget, but everyone kept telling us you have to! We were lucky enough to ... Read more find Christian on short notice, and it was so worth it. Christian and is assistant were professional and responsive throughout the whole process. We are so impressed that he was able to perfectly capture our wedding it brought me to (happy) tears! The drone footage is a MUST have!

M
Maddi Muhammad

Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing!!!

Christian was absolutely amazing from the very beginning! He answered any questions I had and did his best to work with our budget. The teaser he made of our wedding was perfect! He captured ... Read more everything perfectly, he was on time and professional, and before he left our wedding he made sure to ask if there was anything else we wanted him to record. I absolutely 10/10 recommend!!! He will not disappoint you!! Thank you Christian!!! https://vimeo.com/299032718