Christien Anthony Music

Corona, California · View map · Visit website

About Christien Anthony Music

Christien Anthony Music services weddings and events throughout the Inland Empire in California. Co-founders Israel “Christien” Santiago and Ricky “Anthony” Jacquez founded their group after feeling like the wedding industry needed a refreshing, heartful change. They specialize in covering soul and R&B artists like Stevie Wonder, Stephanie Mills, Leona Lewis, Bruno Mars, and Tommy Walker. Santiago and Jacquez are backed by jazz musicians, including a horn section. Their energy, class, and vivaciousness will ignite your guests throughout your special day. Christien Anthony Music is committed to providing the highest level of wedding entertainment.

Christien Anthony Music works with each couple to determine the right package setlist and lighting design for your wedding day. They help create a wedding soundtrack that is fun and personal. Services offered include:

• Reception music
  • Ceremony music
  • Cocktail hour
  • Willing to learn new songs
  • Lighting
  • Sound/PA system

11 Reviews for Christien Anthony Music

11 Christien Anthony Music Reviews

Steven
Steven Martinez

Married on 07/15/2019

June 2019 Wedding

My Wife and I hired FORTE for our wedding in June and it was worth every single penny! The show they put on for our guests was second to none. They were the hit of the party. If you hire this band, be ... Read more prepared to have everyone on the Dance floor all night long. What we appreciated the most was their attention to detail on the music we asked for them to play and the atmosphere we were looking to create. They went above and beyond to make our day unforgettable. I can only wish they played longer! Thank you for making our reception magical!

Salena
Salena Gonzales

Married on 05/24/2019

Over the top performers better then I could ever imagine

Having live singers was one of my personal dreams for my wedding day. Ricky’s voice was heaven sent 🥰 just wanted to listen to him sing all night. My wedding guest loved how they performed and looked ... Read more so professional. Highly recommended!

Elyssa
Elyssa Rice

Married on 01/19/2019

Do not pass up this band!

As a musician myself I went into wedding planning knowing I wanted a DJ. There was no way a band would be able to sound as consistently good as a song recorded professionally. I met Izzy and Ricky at ... Read more a bridal expo when I happened to walk by their booth. I explained I was in the market for a DJ and not a band and they asked if I would give them a chance and watch their showcase. I figured, why not? I took my bestie (also a musician), my sister, and my mother (a musician) and we watched them perform. It is an understatement to say I was blown away. I planned a small backyard wedding and the moment I heard them I had to completely change my plans to accommodate. They are that good. Ricky told me that I should check them out with their brass section and somehow, I don’t even understand it, they were even better. My small backyard wedding had to move to a massive venue for one reason only, I needed a big stage for this band. They are, without question, the best (not only wedding) band around. I was so excited to hear them, that I ended up hiring them for our holiday party the month before my wedding. Make the room in your budget for this band. You will not find anyone better. They not only are the most talented people but they are kind, friendly, and just wonderful overall. I believe they will absolutely blow up the wedding scene and become the hottest ticket in town, so don’t wait on this. Hire this band. They are everything!