Christina Delfino Makeup Artistry

Cortlandt Manor, NY · View map · Visit website

About Christina Delfino Makeup Artistry

Christina Delfino Makeup Artistry is a professional bridal beauty service in Cortlandt Manor, New York. Christina specializes in modern makeup styles for the fashion-forward bride. She will create a custom look that flatters your skin types, tones, and texture in all lights. With years of experience in both editorial and bridal makeup, Christina can promise a one-of-a-kind look that is as natural or bold as you want it to be. For a truly memorable pampering experience, choose Christina Delfino Makeup Artistry.

Christina Delfino provides onsite makeup service for you and your bridal party. You will have access to a convenient online portal to keep track of your service details and provide an easy payment option you can do at your convenience. After an initial consultation, Christina will schedule a trial service. This trial lasts approximately 90 minutes to help her create the perfect look and decide what products, colors, and style will best suit you. The bridal trial, custom HD foundation blend, and lash application are included in all bridal packages.

5 Reviews for Christina Delfino Makeup Artistry

5 Christina Delfino Makeup Artistry Reviews

Arielle
Arielle

Married on 06/15/2019

Christina is the Best at Natural and Beautiful Looks

Christina! I have so many wonderful things to say about her I don't know where to start. The person I originally hired for makeup cancelled on me, which led me to panic until my coordinator suggested ... Read more I reach out to Christina. I was very lucky that my wedding day was the only day she had free all summer. We quickly did a trial and I immediately hired her. She's so unbelievably talented — her approach to makeup is to simply capture what's already naturally beautiful about your face. She doesn't cake makeup on and still manages to cover up breakouts and spots. The way she did my eyes completely opened them up. I'm just so impressed with her and so was my family and wedding party on the day of the wedding. She made my mother in law, who has several product allergies, feel comfortable and confident. Multiple bridesmaids have tasked me with asking what product she uses because they loved their look so much. Beyond her talent, she made me feel at ease during the day. I was getting nervous and she sensed that so she started distracting me with questions and jokes. She's incredible and I could go on forever about why but I'll leave anyone reading with this... HIRE CHRISTINA!!!

S
Samantha Holland

Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect Wedding Makeup - So Talented!

How do I even begin to give Christina the praise she deserves! I got married on 6/8/19, and one of the best decisions I made during the wedding process was hiring Christina as my makeup artist. If she ... Read more is available, I would recommend booking her immediately. From the trial to the wedding day, she was committed to making me feel and look like my best self. Leading up to the wedding, she was quick to respond and very easy to work with. At the trial, she asked a lot of questions to determine how she should do my makeup, listened to all of my wants and needs, and my makeup came out even better than I was hoping for. On the day-of, she was on-time, efficient, and generally just lovely to have around. All of the maids and moms loved how their makeup looked, and I remember when she showed the mirror after she finished with my makeup, I nearly cried with joy because of how perfect it was (good thing she used waterproof!) My makeup held up the entire day and night, and even after lots of happy tears, my makeup was flawless. She even provided this cute little touch up kit with my lipstick, gloss, powder and a bunch of other little goodies that definitely came in handy! I've been looking back at all of the photos from our wedding, and I truly feel that I looked like my best self. I couldn't recommend someone more highly. What an amazingly talented makeup artist!

K
Krista

Married on 11/10/2018

amazing makeup artist, amazing person

Definitely hire Christina! I have had my makeup done as a bridesmaid a few times and Christina is, hands-down, the best makeup artist I've ever worked with for so many reasons. Her work as an artist ... Read more is amazing. She did my makeup and the makeup of four others on my wedding day and everyone was so happy with the result. We all looked gorgeous (if I may say so myself) and it stayed put all night. She is also an amazing listener and attentive to her client's needs, which I haven't always found in a makeup artist. I wanted to look very natural on my wedding day, and she executed my request perfectly, making adjustments in response to my thoughts as we went along. She has great products about which she is super knowledgeable and she's very generous with them--she went out of her way to purchase an eyeliner color that I love, which she then gave me; she gave me my lipstick to keep during the wedding; and she gave some lip gloss to my friend's toddler who was getting ready with us. She's also generous as a vendor--she was very open and transparent with her pricing, which was reasonable and beyond worth it for her skill and the pleasant experience of working with her. Perhaps most importantly, she is a wonderful person. She was so kind, gracious, and good-humored; flexible and engaging with my other vendors; and even applied some last minute makeup to a few friends. Her sweet, fun attitude rubbed off on everyone and helped keep the mood calm and happy. It was such a great environment in which to start off my wedding day and I had so much fun working with her. I cannot, cannot recommend her enough!