Christina Kreations

Jacksonville, Florida, FL · View map · Visit website

About Christina Kreations

Christina Kreations LLC is a wedding planner based in Jacksonville, Florida. Christina is able to serve couples in Jacksonville, Ponte Vedra, Orange Park, Amelia Island, Fort George Island, World Golf Village and St. Augustine. Christina knows that you have been dreaming of your wedding day for years and will do everything she can to bring those visions to life. The certified planners of Christina Kreations know how to utilize their passion for weddings, creative skills and organizational techniques to make a wedding day that encompasses all you are as a couple.

From the rehearsal to the reception, Christina Kreations has packages that can be customized for your wedding. Some services included in these packages are:

• Day-of to complete planning coverage
  • Two-three hour consultations

C
Featured
Candice

Married on 04/21/2018

The True MVP Of Our Wedding!

Wow- how can I put this into words!? Christina was truly the MVP of our wedding. She helped us plan our wedding at the Omni, Amelia Island. Christina is the most organized person I've ever met. She is ... Read more professional and so friendly. She made us think about things and plan out little details we never would have thought of. Christina is thorough with her follow ups and made amazing recommendations because she knows all of the best vendors in the area. She also knew how we should deal with certain parts of negotiating the wedding contract, the room block rates, and wedding insurance (again- things we would never know about without her). We leaned on Christina for everything and she made the whole planning process so much easier. Because we were planning a destination wedding (as we live in NY), Christina was our eyes and ears in FL. Christina actually met with our coordinator at the venue multiple times without us to prepare and make sure we had the answers we needed during the months leading up to our event. We shipped my dress and my husbands tux to Christina ahead of time so she could have them steamed! This was one less thing for us to worry about because Christina was taking care of it. She went above and beyond for every part of the planning process and really made Ken and me feel so special. Most importantly, when our big day(s) came, Christina was there for everything! She took care of all the vendors, coordinated with the venue contacts, made sure Ken and I were eating, and made it so that I never had to feel like I was stressed or making decisions during our events. When my heels were killing my feet, who could tell I was in pain and brought me my flats and took my heels from me and made sure they made it back to my hotel room? The life saver- CHRISTINA! Christina was also so great with our large wedding party (15 bridesmaids, 15 groomsmen). I did not have to worry about the hair and make up schedule or whether the men had all of their boutonnieres on or what order anyone was walking in. Christina took care of EVERYTHING, and truly let us just enjoy every moment without stress. Our whole wedding party loved her and ended up going to her with all of their questions which took all the stress off of me! Everyone knew exactly where they had to be, at what time, and what the transportation was because Christina was great about making announcements and helped me write out and print an itinerary for the weekend. Christina is more than our wedding planner. She became part of our inner circle that made our event so special. We looked forward to our check in calls leading up to our wedding. I really can't say enough great things about Christina. We still check in with her and meet up with her when she's in town. I can honestly say our events would not have run as smoothly or been as fun for me and my husband if Christina wasn't there. I don't know what we would've done without her. All of our guests raved about how fun and smooth everything ran. They actually said that they could tell we put so much time and thought into planing everything and it showed with how well the events turned out. All of this success was due to Christina's attention to detail and keeping everything on track! Anyone would be LUCKY to book her for their event!

A
Anna

Married on 12/15/2018

Christina is AMAZING to work with!

The decision to work with Christina was one of the best decisions we could have made for this experience. As a professional planner myself, I knew I wanted help with the execution the day of. When we ... Read more started working together, she immediately was very detailed and organized in having me answer all of the questions to move forward and have a seamless wedding day. She was easy to communicate with and a pleasure to work with. It felt like we never had to lift a finger on the wedding day, and she made the entire experience relaxing and enjoyable for us all! I would recommend if you're even just considering a coordinator/planner go with Christina - you won't regret it!

V
Veronica Gruber

Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely Wonderful!

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Christina! Saturday went smoother than we could have possibly imagined. She made our day so special and a dream come true. Our parents and our guests could ... Read more not be more impressed by your organization and expertise. Thank you again for making our entire planning process and wedding day stress-free!