Hired? Booked

Christina Kreations LLC

Jacksonville, FL · View map · Visit website

About Christina Kreations LLC

As little girls, we envision what our wedding will look like—from the dress to the décor. Once the wedding planning begins the vision unfolds. Christina Kreations, LLC, would like to help you create your vision your way on your day.

Christina Kreations, LLC, specializes in the wedding planning process to ensure the fine details that make the wedding reflect the two of you. You and your groom, your family and your guests can enjoy the wedding day with memories that will last a lifetime. As certified wedding planners, our organization skills, energy, and passion for weddings allow us to help you create an undeniable WOW for guests!

We will work with you to coordinate the wedding day details, assist with vendors, and understand your expectations prior to and on the day of the wedding. You can choose the level of assistance that will help execute your vision on your day.

We offer our services throughout Northeast Florida:

Contact us for a complimentary consultation. We would love to hear about your vision and how we can help!

• Jacksonville

J
Featured
Julie

Married on 05/18/2013

Christina and her assistant Ashley are amazing! Thanks to them I was able to enjoy my daughter's wedding without a worry about what was going on behind the scenes. Christina met with us several times ... Read more and gave us valuable information that I had never thought about. She kept me on track throughout the planning time before the wedding. She had valuable recommendations for vendors that she had previously worked with at other events, contacted them and made sure we stayed connected. I don't know where she gets her energy from. They worked so hard at that reception and made sure everything I needed done was done before they left. Thank you Christina and Ashley.

B
Brian

Married on 05/05/2018

Christina was amazing to work with! She’s super responsive, extremely organized, and was a lifesaver to have on our wedding day. She constantly went out of her way to ensure us and all of our guests ... Read more had an amazing time. If you need a wedding coordinator, go with Christina. You won’t be disappointed.

S
Stephanie

Married on 04/28/2018

Hiring Christina was absolutely one of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning. She went above and beyond to check in on my planning, make sure she answered all questions and even went ... Read more out if her way to make recommendations for vendors/ideas I hadn't figured out yet. We had three separate meetings during the planning process and then did a final walkthrough at the venue a few weeks before the wedding. Each meeting consisted of talking through a detailed list of things I had done, needed to do, and helpful additional ideas. I am a very type A personality and I was extremely impressed at her level of organization and attention to detail. I was consistently asking every question I could come up with or that I found on Google, and somehow she still had more questions that I hadnt thought of to really help make sure I had thought of EVERYTHING. I can honestly say that in knowing Christina would be there on my wedding day, I was able to relax (a little) knowing it would flow perfectly... and it did! It's insane how much time and effort you put into planning your big day, and leaving it in someone else's control at the very end can be overwhelming. But after having met Christina and really getting to know her and see her hard work, I completely trusted in her to do a perfect job. And she did! I can't speak highly enough, but whether you think you need a day-of coordinator or not, you do...and it needs to be Christina.