Christina Logan Design

Brentwood, TN · View map · Visit website

About Christina Logan Design

Christina Logan Design is a wedding planning business based in Brentwood, Tennessee. Christina, who is the owner and lead planner, has been planning special events and infusing them with her West Coast vintage style for over 10 years. She has worked with weddings of all sizes, types, and styles and always strives to make them as unique as the couple she is planning it for.

Before your big day, you will get the opportunity to share your wedding ideas and vision with Christina. With every wedding she plans, she pays close attention to the details and elegant touches. To help you have a stress-free planning experience, she can handle such things as your timelines, to-do lists, and budget analysis. Christina Logan Design offers wedding management, partial planning, and full planning depending on how much coverage you need.

64 Reviews for Christina Logan Design

64 Christina Logan Design Reviews

A
Featured
Alexis

Married on 05/26/2018

Christina Logan is phenomenal! We hired her for the full planning service and it was hands down the best decision we made when planning our wedding. We had a long engagement and she worked with us for ... Read more almost 2 years to plan our dream wedding. She is extremely professional, knowledgeable, responsive, and so fun to talk to and bounce ideas off of. As a very indecisive bride who was planning a Nashville wedding from afar, I knew I could trust her to give me her honest opinion and help me make decisions every step of the way, from choosing vendors down to the last minute details. When we started planning, I didn't have a clear picture of how I wanted the wedding to look, but Christina helped me develop my wedding style over many emails, phone calls, and pinterest boards, and then brought my dream to life on the day of. After my hair/makeup trial went awry, I was ready to panic but Christina found a solution almost immediately. She had everything under control, and I was confident that she could handle anything that might go wrong. We had the perfect day and Christina executed the wedding flawlessly! My husband and I weren't stressed on our big day AT ALL. We had the best day imaginable and knew our wedding was in great hands. It truly could not have gone more perfectly, and we have nothing but the best memories of our wedding day thanks to Christina and her team!

Kay
Kay Dudley

Getting married on 01/04/2020

Helpful and Calming

Christina was able to help us find a venue in Nashville to have the wedding that could handle both ceremony and reception. We wanted to have everything in one place and that was not an easy thing to ... Read more find! The search was stressful but she remained calm and confident that we could find the perfect place and we did!

S
Susan Mateer

Married on 07/13/2019

Christina kept us organized and made wedding planning fun

Christina worked well with everyone involved and kept us all extremely organized and on top of deadlines. The wedding was beyond beautiful and the flow was absolutely perfect. Christina and her team ... Read more were friendly and fun throughout the entire experience. They made for a very low-stress planning process and NO stress wedding day!