Christina Lynn Photography

Columbia, SC · View map · Visit website

About Christina Lynn Photography

Hello there. My name is Christina Mitro.

“The much anticipated question… I am asked by friends and clients alike “What led you to pursue photography?””

Honestly, that is a difficult question for me to answer because I do not think there is an exact moment in time where I was compelled to pick it up so to speak. I feel as though the desire has always been coursing restlessly through my veins. There is something indescribable about the joy that comes from instilling happiness inside of others - it surmounts all else. for me, Photography does just that. As aN occupational therapist, I am a big proponent on empowering others to engage in aspects of their life that are meaningful to them despite the toils and trials that they may encounter along the way. For me, being able to capture moments and milestones like these and bask in the happiness that they bring TO people sparks a flame within my heart and comprises one of the most meaningful segments of my soul.

5 Reviews for Christina Lynn Photography

5 Christina Lynn Photography Reviews

L
Featured
Laura Bostaph

Married on 04/27/2019

We are so incredibly grateful we found Christina!

Christina was amazing to work with! I felt like I have known her forever. She met with us a couple of times before the wedding so that she knew exactly what we wanted for the day of. She played many ... Read more parts that day, from photographer to keeping me calm leading up to the ceremony. I honestly couldn’t have been more impressed with her. She snapped photos like crazy and literally didn’t stop the whole night. We are so thankful to have had her be a part of our day. At the end of the night she told me that she was so excited to get home and upload the pictures. By the next day, she had already sent us a link to get a sneak peek of some of them. The photos were perfection! Thankful is an understatement for how I feel about Christina. I can’t wait to have her take photos when we have a baby, next!

M
Meagan Johnson

Getting married on 09/13/2019

Intimate, romantic and comfortable!

My fiancé and I were so lucky to have Christina take our engagement pictures! She brought us up to a beautiful waterfall and captured moments that we never thought were possible. It was comfortable, ... Read more intimate and romantic. She played our favorite music and made it feel as if we were on a date. We loved the pictures and her unique editing style. Would so recommend!!

K
Kat Lowrie

Married on 04/27/2019

Engagement photos

Christina is a gem! Highly recommended! We felt so comfortable around her and her work is amazing! Read more Christina is a gem!! Highly recommended! We felt so comfortable around her and her work is amazing!!