Christina Primero Photography

Albany, NY · View map

About Christina Primero Photography

I have been a photographer my whole professional career. It is amazing to do something you truely love and everyday is different. My photography experience has brought me many oppportunities and allowed me to work with some wonderful people. I have photographed politicians, celebrities, mothers, fathers, and babies. My true passion is the bride and groom. It is the natural chemistry on a wedding day that I enjoy. With each shoot allows me to be creative and document precious memories. If you're looking for someone with experience and knowledge of the wedding business check out my work. and contact us.

Candid, heart-felt and unobtrusive photography that captures the spirit and excitment of your lives!

Premier Wedding and Event Photography. We also offer a Photo Booth Set Up that Prints on site.

17 Reviews for Christina Primero Photography

17 Christina Primero Photography Reviews

M
Marina

Married on 10/14/2017

Christina provided the amazing Photo Booth for our wedding! She partnered with our photographer, Dino Petrocelli, to make our day amazing! Our guests cannot stop talking about how much fun they had in ... Read more the photobooth, and are so grateful they got 4x6 picture souvenirs to keep! Christina designed the perfect frame for our pictures, and even included our wedding hashtag on them! Christina also provided a flash drive and website with all of the pictures on them which are easily accessed by our guests. Thank you so much Christina, we appreciate everything!!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 06/11/2016

We decided to have a quick, tiny, quasi-elopement during peak bridal season, and feel so lucky that Christina was able to fit us into her schedule. She was extremely easy to work with and able to make ... Read more us a package that fit our needs. Our original location was outside in a garden, and there was a last minute scramble when pouring rain made everything move inside. She was a pro, and we were very happy with what she was able to shoot for us.

K
Kristin

Married on 07/18/2014

LOVE LOVE LOVE Christina! She is awesome and you can absolutely tell that she truly has a passion for what she does! I highly recommend her! Christina made the day even more spectacular and made us ... Read more us feel so comfortable all day. She listened to everything that we wanted and went above and beyond our expectations! She wasn't an "in your face" or "pushy" photographer either, she really captured the amazing moments of the day naturally. If you are looking for an amazingly talented and fun loving person to have follow you around all day and capture the perfect pictures Christina Primero is definitely the photographer for you!! You won't regret it!!