Christina's

Casper, WY · View map

About Christina's

Welcome to Christina's Prom and Bridal!

At Christina's, we offer a variety of services including one- on- one bridal consultations, wedding gown appointments, and tuxedo rentals. Our store features high fashion designer wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, pageant and prom dresses, and formal dresses along with many accessories. Our counterpart, Crown Formalwear rents designer tuxedos for any occasion.

Not only do we cater to weddings and formal events, but we also sell invitations, jewelry, shoes, and have a large lingerie and novelty selection. We strive to provide excellent customer service and to help make our customers dreams come true.

9 Reviews for Christina's

9 Christina's Reviews

M
Miranda

Married on 11/14/2015

I love one-stop shopping and Cristinas Bridal allowed me to do just that. I was able to take care of myself, my bridesmaids, and my flower girl all in one place. Everything was ready as promised and ... Read more looked absolutely beautiful. I could not have been happier and highly recommend you check them out!

User4696766

2+ years ago

Awesome place and very helpful. Took care of my dress and the bridesmaid. Could not have asked for better service! Read more Awesome place and very helpful. Took care of my dress and the bridesmaid. Could not have asked for better service!

B
Brittney

Married on 07/23/2010

4.2

Very friendly and knowledgable staff--for the most part. When we first went in to get groomsmen and dads measured the lady measured them wrong and so we were forced to go in and get remeasured however ... Read more however we were informed that that employee had been let go since that time. Prices were fairly high however since I purchased my wedding gown from their store I got great discounts on bridesmaids gowns and tuxes.