Christine A. Wheat Special Events Firm, LLC

Ballston Spa, NY · View map · Visit website

About Christine A. Wheat Special Events Firm, LLC

Christine A. Wheat Special Events Firm, LLC is a detailed wedding planner helping couples design their dream wedding in the Albany, New York area. With attention to detail, creativity and years of experience, this planner will assist couples in creating their special day. The wedding planning team at Christine A. Wheat Events Firm, LLC embraces flexibility, style and strong relationships to make each wedding a success. The company helps plan all weddings except elopements.

Experience
Founder Christine A. Wheat began as a private university event planner before moving to weddings. She's organized lectures at major colleges and universities, as well as social, philanthropic and corporate events.

The six wedding planners at this company offer the following services to couples in various stages of their own wedding planning process:

• Budget analysis
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Areas Covered
Christine A. Wheat Special Events Firm, LLC has offices up and down the east coast, including:

• Saratoga Springs, New York

A
Featured
Alex

Married on 06/09/2018

Now that our wedding is over, I don't know how we would of pulled off the wedding without Christine and her entire team. Throughout the eight months we worked with her, she was so organized, and ... Read more honest (which is really important). Christine was able to help us with all the annoying time consuming tasks such as wedding blocks, transportation, day of schedule, and gift bags. She was also really helpful when meeting with our other vendors to make sure bases were always covered and along the theme of what we wanted from our wedding day. The day of our wedding me, my husband, and our family were able to sit back and relax and leave the stress to Christine, if there was something that happened I didn't know about it. Aside from having such a good experience with her, she's a really nice person who is so fun to work with! I would recommend her to anyone for any type of wedding!

Elena
Elena Mercado

Married on 06/01/2019

The best of the best!

Christine and her team are AMAZING! They are so attentive to detail. Making sure everything runs smoothly. She was the best day of coordinator. I did not have to deal with any issues the day of the ... Read more wedding. I was extremely relaxed and had the best day EVER!!!! THANK YOU!

Emily
Emily

Married on 05/18/2019

I definitely recommend!

We had a small wedding, but I knew from the beginning we would need a day of coordinator so myself, my husband, and our parents could actually enjoy the day instead of having to act as point people.I ... Read more originally spoke with Christine on the phone, who assured me that her organizatoin would be able to provide all of the day of services we would need. Once we booked, Christine let me know that we would be working with Jordan, who was abolutely amazing! I'm not sure how we would have gotten through the day without her. I had several planning sessions with her and each time we spoke, she was professional and knowledgable. She always responded quickly to my quetsions and made me feel like I could depend on her. On the day of the event, she came with Tatianna, who was incredibly professional as well. They handled all of the small problems that arose as if it was nothing. Jordan thought of so many small things I never would have considered (such as putting a small pack of tissues on our table for when our family members gave their speeches) that made the day run much more smoothly.