Christine A. Wheat Special Events Firm, LLC

Ballston Spa, NY · View map · Visit website

About Christine A. Wheat Special Events Firm, LLC

Christine A. Wheat Special Events Firm, LLC is a detailed wedding planner helping couples design their dream wedding in the Albany, New York area. With attention to detail, creativity and years of experience, this planner will assist couples in creating their special day. The wedding planning team at Christine A. Wheat Events Firm, LLC embraces flexibility, style and strong relationships to make each wedding a success. The company helps plan all weddings except elopements.

Experience
Founder Christine A. Wheat began as a private university event planner before moving to weddings. She's organized lectures at major colleges and universities, as well as social, philanthropic and corporate events.

The six wedding planners at this company offer the following services to couples in various stages of their own wedding planning process:

• Budget analysis
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Areas Covered
Christine A. Wheat Special Events Firm, LLC has offices up and down the east coast, including:

• Saratoga Springs, New York

A
Featured
Alex

Married on 06/09/2018

Now that our wedding is over, I don't know how we would of pulled off the wedding without Christine and her entire team. Throughout the eight months we worked with her, she was so organized, and ... Read more honest (which is really important). Christine was able to help us with all the annoying time consuming tasks such as wedding blocks, transportation, day of schedule, and gift bags. She was also really helpful when meeting with our other vendors to make sure bases were always covered and along the theme of what we wanted from our wedding day. The day of our wedding me, my husband, and our family were able to sit back and relax and leave the stress to Christine, if there was something that happened I didn't know about it. Aside from having such a good experience with her, she's a really nice person who is so fun to work with! I would recommend her to anyone for any type of wedding!

S
Samantha

Married on 11/18/2017

Before you even read this review you should call and book Christine and her team, it will be the best decision you make. We had the pleasure of working with Christine for about 18 months on various ... Read more details such as hotels, transportation, flowers, day of stationary, welcome bags and day of coordination. I will repeat myself when I say it was the best decision we ever made. Christine took away so much stress, she thought of things we never dreamed of. She took our vision and helped bring it to life. For the week leading up to the wedding and the entire wedding weekend, Christine and her team were invaluable. All the little hiccups that came up (trust me something always does) we hadn’t the slightest clue they even happened. She was always available to us and checked in constantly making sure everything was all set. The little added touches that were unexpected left lasting impressions on our heart (rose petals in the bedroom, extra cider donuts at the end of the night - thanks Ali). I could really go on and on about them – outstanding, efficient and exceeded all expectations.

K
Kristina

Married on 08/18/2017

I met with Christine early in the wedding planning process for a couple consultations to go over the wedding basics and make sure I was on the right track. She was extremely helpful and answered all ... Read more my questions but more importantly gave me the confidence that I was making the right decisions. A week before my wedding the catering manager/planner at our venue changed and I was worried that the day wouldn't go smoothly. I heard from another vendor that Christine was still available and called to book her right away for day of coordination. She was prompt in helping me create a schedule for the wedding day and even came to the rehearsal. The morning /early afternoon of our wedding day it poured and Christine made sure to keep me calm and helped me stay dry for pictures. Once the rain cleared up she worked with the venue very hard to make sure the ceremony was set up outside where we wanted and not in the alternate rain location. Christine and her team made sure the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception were set up perfectly, organized a boat to meet us for pictures, helped me bustle my dress and change my hair, and made sure the fireworks show happened before the next storm came through. I can't thank Christine, Jess and Ali enough for making our wedding day so perfect and stress free!