Christine Glebov Photography

Dublin, CA · View map

About Christine Glebov Photography

I am a wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer with more than ten years of experience photographing, what I like to call, “life happening.”

I am passionate about capturing celebrations and milestones in people’s lives. Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, I am fortunate to photograph at stunning locations across California and beyond. My photography style is candid, timeless, romantic, and lighthearted, with an editorial influence. My clients often describe my images as sensitive, genuine, intimate, and spontaneous. My affinity for natural light and organic details allows me to incorporate elements of the surrounding environment into my photography—a soft fern blurring into the foreground, or ancient redwoods framing kissing lovers.

In 2003, I photographed my first wedding in the Sierra National Forest for a dear friend. Guests waded through the creek bed with drinks in hand. The bride and groom exchanged promises on a solitary patch of earth. The bride’s father’s eyes welled with tears and her grandmother’s weathered hands held her bouquet for safekeeping. I knew then that the greatest gift I can give others is to capture images of their most precious memories. As a result, at the core of my philosophy lies my passion for story-telling and capturing moments that cannot be staged.

I believe in true love, laughing out loud, living in the moment, the magic of simple things, holding hands, traveling to foreign lands, and singing your heart out to Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond.

Your life story is unique. My goal as a photographer is to illustrate who you are, the interesting parts of your relationship, the arch of emotions that build your story, life’s authenticity and the profound experiences that shape who we are.

Proudly Featured On: MunaLuchi Bride, Every Last Detail, H&H Weddings, Glamour & Grace, Fab You Bliss, Aisle Society, The Perfect Palette, Emmaline Bride, Hey Wedding Lady, Story Board Wedding, and many more...

4 Reviews for Christine Glebov Photography

4 Christine Glebov Photography Reviews

N
Natalia K.p.

Married on 11/11/2018

Excellent Photographer

Christine was wonderful to work with from preliminary discussions, to the actual wedding-day photography and even post-wedding. She is so professional and genuine, and took the time to understand who ... Read more we were as a couple, which photos were important to us, and then made sure it happened. Once we hired her, I truly never worried about the photos during the wedding planning process. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

H
Hannah

Married on 06/26/2016

We had heard prior to the wedding that one of the most important decisions is the photographer; in retrospect, I agree completely. Looking through the wedding photographs is like re-living the wedding ... Read more itself, and depending on blood sugar and adrenaline level (mine were high), they may constitute the majority of your memories. That is, I remember only a few moments of my wedding day, and the rest I know happened because Christine captured it on film. Christine's photos are beautiful. I learned before the wedding that she was planning a visit to the ceremony site on her own, and I asked if I could join. She had scheduled a meeting with the site coordinator and was exploring the light, spaces, angles. She even made requests on my behalf, for instance, that the sand at the site be groomed or a trashcan removed. In addition to being technically skilled and artistically sensitive, Christine was genuinely interested in our story, was an excellent listener, put up with frustrated and rude family members, and was able to manage portraits of our four independent families (both sets of parents are divorced) without any loss of enthusiasm or her easy laugh.

C
Lynn

Married on 08/09/2008

Christine Glebov's work is an artistic, fun, talented and overall wonderful! She has an eye for phototjournalistic/candid photography that makes your event come back to life when you review your ... Read more photos afterward. We will cherish our photos for many years to come! I highly recommend Christine Glebov Photography.