Christine's Bridal, Prom & Tux

Hartland Four Corners, VT · View map · Visit website

About Christine's Bridal, Prom & Tux

Based in Hartland Four Corners, Vermont, Christine's Bridal, Prom & Tux is a store that specializes in providing wedding dresses (including plus-size dresses), prom dresses, menswear, and tuxedos. The store has a vast collection of wedding dresses, with hundreds of styles and a wide array of sizes and color, that brides can choose from. This store also provides a variety of menswear with vests and ties. The store has been in the wedding industry for more than 13 years, offering high-quality formal menswear and dresses for couples.

Christine's Bridal, Prom & Tux serves couples throughout New England. They offer bridal and formal gowns in all sizes, as well as tuxedos for purchase or for rent. To complete the outfit, the store also provides bridal belts, garters, hair accessories, jewelry, and shoes.

81 Reviews for Christine's Bridal, Prom & Tux

81 Christine's Bridal, Prom & Tux Reviews

B
Featured
Bridget

Married on 11/11/2016

I found my dream dress here! I felt very comfortable and loved the amount of options available to try on. I would highly recommend Christine's Bridal to all brides. You will NOT be disappointed. ... Read more Thank you Christine for teaching me about the differences in each style dresses and helping me pick out the most perfect dress for my special day.

R
Rita

Getting married on 11/09/2019

Wedding gown shopping for a plus sized woman could be a nightmare but Christine's private, personal service was amazing. My daughter found a gown after having every detail and style of every gown ... Read more explained included the different types of fabrics. I will be going to get my Mother of the Bride gown for sure. thank you Christine.

K
Kalaa

Getting married on 09/21/2019

I went to four other bridal shops before making an appointment with Christine. She walked us through what to expect with what we were looking for. She took in account of my opinion but also added her ... Read more opinions and helped me come out of my box and find my dress! Don’t wait and book an appointment here before anywhere else. Christine doesn’t mess around.