Christopher Brock Photography

Atlanta, GA · View map · Visit website

About Christopher Brock Photography

Christopher Brock Photography is a wedding photography company located in Atlanta, Georgia. This company uses fine art and photojournalistic styles to capture the beauty of your wedding day. Not only do they provide their services as photographers, but they also offer videography and DJ entertainment services. Christopher Brock Photography specializes in the photography styles of contemporary and photojournalism.

Christopher Brock Photography offers the following photography services:

• Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Trash the dress

Other Services
This vendor also offers their videography services as well as their entertainment services. They will provide videography services for multiple locations and offer drone footage. Their videography style is cinematic. They also offer the following DJ services:

• Video live streaming
  • Video same day edit
  • Drone

Location
Christopher Brock Photography is based in Atlanta, Georgia, and services the surrounding areas.

323 Reviews for Christopher Brock Photography

323 Christopher Brock Photography Reviews

J
Featured
Jenna

Married on 04/22/2017

Chris is hands down the most amazing photographer! I knew as I started planning I wanted the best photographer - after all, the photos are what you have after the event is said and done. I did a ton ... Read more of research and Chris's style stuck out from the rest of the crowd. His editing is absolutely amazing and he is super quick with results after the wedding. His value for the $$ is outstanding and he made us immediately feel comfortable taking photos despite never being in front of a camera (professionally). Do yourself a favor and book him!

K
Kathleen Sanders

Getting married on 09/04/2019

Fantastic and Professional - April 21, 2018

Chris and his team are fantastic and very professional and made my daughter's wedding extremely special for us. We love the video he and his team made of her special day and it really highlights the ... Read more best parts of the venue and wedding too!!! I would recommend them to anyone who wants a great experience.

N
Nikita K Patel

Married on 05/18/2019

The best photo and video team!!!

I started looking for photographers and videographers immediately after I got engaged. I spent a weekend with my sister and we had gone thru so many photographers and videographers. I just wasn’t ... Read more finding anyone I loved. About to panic I called my now husband and he said he’d ask some friends. One of his friends had used Chris Brock. I immediately looked him up online and fell in love. I called him and he picked up right away. I told him to send me a contract ASAP because his work was amazing. Chris communicates so well. He always replies and let me tell you - I have lots of questions always. He was so responsive and I never had to worry. Any question I had, Chris answered in prob 20 seconds. Chris told me he’d come with a team of 4 people total. I not only loved Chris’ pictures but his videos are nothing short of amazing. Each video he creates blows my mind. I had a 4 day wedding and we instantly clicked. I had just met him the week of my wedding. He got to know my husband and I within a few minutes and he captured such beautiful and unique shots of us. When Chris created the trailer video I probably watched it 50 times. Chris captured moments that were all so important- he didn’t miss a beat. Chris is not only an amazing videographer and photographer but he is a great person. He makes your wedding events stress free and I didn’t even have to give him any guidance - he ran with the trailer and cinema film and it was incredible. He gets to know people fairly quickly and creates the videos according to the couple. I highly recommend Chris Brock and his team.