Christopher J Photography

Osseo, MN · View map

About Christopher J Photography

"For those of you considering hiring christopher j photography, I would say you should! My husband and I got married a year ago and we love the pictures more each time we look at them. He was friendly and easy to work with, like having a very talented friend taking pictures. If I had to totally re-do my wedding and only keep one thing, it would be hiring Chris. Hands down, he was the best wedding vendor we worked with."
~Lexi & John

I believe that wedding photography should be beautiful, spontanious, romanic, story telling and above all FUN. Yes, wedding photography can be fun...if you don't believe me, take a look at my work and read my reviews.

It's your day, your memories, your emotions...your story.

I'm there to capture it so you can show everyone days, months and years from now how yours went.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Chris

35 Reviews for Christopher J Photography

35 Christopher J Photography Reviews

A
Amie

Married on 09/16/2017

Chris is such a talented photographer. One of my biggest priorities for my wedding was photography. Chris is also creative and know how to creat the perfect photo. He has a variety of cameras and ... Read more knows how to find the best lighting. Chris took our engagement photos and we loved them. He helped us pick an amazing location. He is a photographer that knows how to capture the moment. We could not have been happier with the places he took us for our photo shoot. He has a lot of knowledge about where there are unique places for photos. He also helped us with all the small details. He made sure that we were standing up straight our clothing was straightened and that we looked our best. He is very organized and helpful. He is quick to respond to emails and make suggestions. He is easy to talk to and made us feel comfortable from the start. He is also funny and made us laugh constantly. We absolutely loved spend time with him. He made us feel so special on our wedding day. He helped to calm our nerves and made our photography feel easy and stress free. I could not be more happy with Chris's work. He is the perfect mix of fun and professional. He has a lot of experience and a great deal of creative talent. I had the best experience working with him. He will definitely be our "go to" photographer in the future. He is absolutely amazing. Not only is Chris extremely talented but he also has an outstanding character. What sets him apart from other photographer is that he truly cares about his clients. We could not be more pleased to work with him! We hope to work with him again in the future!

H
Heather

Married on 07/10/2015

Chris was awesome! You can tell he just loves his job.... Pays attention to EVERY detail and truly wants to make sure he is capturing the best images for your special day. He kept everyone on track in ... Read more a timely manner and after reviewing our photos we appreciate the creativity added to each photo.

M
Mari

Married on 06/27/2015

Chris was an incredible photographer to work with! He was there with us for every part of the process; he answered any and all questions, gave suggestions, and talked everything through. From the ... Read more moment we first met him, we were confident and excited to have our wedding photographed. The engagement session was a great time for all of us get to know each other and I highly recommend; it was then that we really saw how fun he was to work with. By the time our wedding arrived, we were completely comfortable with him and excited to see what our pictures would be. He went through our entire list of photos, but also worked with any changes and even made some great suggestions on the fly--one being taking a quick stop at a local carnival for some goofy, yet cute pictures. I will always recommend Chris as their wedding photographer!