Christopher Teves

North Charleston, South Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Christopher Teves

Christopher Teves Musicians is a wedding musician located in North Charleston, South Carolina. They can perform the perfect musical soundscape for your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktail hour or reception. Whether you want classical, pop or jazz, the group can provide a diverse range of music genres.

Experience

Christopher Teves has been playing weddings since 2000. He also has more than 25 years of teaching experience.

On your special day, Christopher Teves Musicians can offer exquisite and beautiful music. Christopher is happy to learn new songs. Couples may choose from:

• Solo guitar
  • Duo with flute, violin or cello
  • Trio with guitar, cello and flute or violin

Areas Covered

Christopher Teves Musicians serves couples in Charleston and the local area. This includes Myrtle Beach, Columbia and Hilton Head.

17 Reviews for Christopher Teves

17 Christopher Teves Reviews

A
Featured
Ashley

Married on 10/17/2009

Chris did an outstanding job as the ceremony musician for my wedding. Even my musician friends commented on what a great guitar player he was! Also very easy to work with; I booked him without a ... Read more face-to-face meeting. I just emailed him the song list and that was it! I'd recommend him to anyone.

Stephanie
Stephanie

Married on 06/01/2019

Thank you for making my wedding a fairy-tale

Christopher and his team beyond exceeded my expectations. He learned a custom piece for us as I walked down the aisle and executed it perfectly. He was always willing to walk us through things, gave ... Read more me a complete list of songs and recommendations, and on the day of, he made everything magical. Extremely professional and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a high-quality duo for an awesome price.

Emilyn
Emilyn Polte

Married on 05/18/2019

Stress-Free Vendor

Christopher Teves was a delight to work with. I would probably say that he was our most stress-free vendor we had, as he asked the few questions he needed answered once a few months before the wedding ... Read more and worked with our month-of wedding coordinator for any other details. Therefore, he was very cooperative, responsive, professional and did not require much additional communication - exactly what a bride needs! We chose the guitar and flute duet as the ceremony was outside and the flute would carry, however, we LOVED the sound of his guitar. We first just wanted the guitar, but wasn’t sure if it would be enough for 170 guests. Christopher gave us some great advice and did not feel once that we were being “upsold”. The ceremony went off without a hitch. Music was delightful, especially hearing it from the room I was getting ready in when people arrived, which really soothed me. We also had them play for our cocktail hour. I was unable to hear this music as we were off taking pictures. However, I heard great things from our guests. As for price, I believe it was fair. He and his flutist were traveling from Charleston to Pawley’s Island, SC (about and hour and a half drive), playing for the ceremony, and the cocktail hour. As stated above, we never felt as if Christopher was up selling us or the price was unfair. Wonderful vendor experience!