Christopher William Jewelers

Weyers Cave, VA · View map

About Christopher William Jewelers

For a quarter of a century, Christopher William Jewelers has been a solid fixture in Virginia's Shenandoah Valley, maintaining the highest standards for quality jewelry and customer care. We are a full service jewelry store, which means that you and your jewelry will always be cared for. Our onsite Master Jeweler can design, create, or repair your treasures, ensuring a lifetime of enjoyment, and our energetic sales team is always ready to meet and exceed your expectations. Your experience means everything to us.

We would love to hear from you. Please feel free to contact us:

Email: orders@christopherwilliamjewelers.com

Phone: (540) 234-9075

Stop by our store: Tuesday - Saturday, 9:30am-5:00pm

19 Reviews for Christopher William Jewelers

19 Christopher William Jewelers Reviews

S
Sean Britt

Married on 01/26/2019

Christopher William is the best!

Chris and his team are extremely good at what they do. Throughout our entire wedding process, they were professional and helpful at every turn. They went above and beyond to make sure everything we ... Read more needed was perfect. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone in need of a high quality jeweler.

M
Meghan

Married on 12/28/2018

Recommended

We bought both of our wedding bands and my engagement ring from CWJ. As someone who worked there for a short time many years ago I knew we had to go there and look at rings when we started talking ... Read more about getting engaged. They even shipped my engagement ring to my fiancé in Texas so he could surprise me with it when I came to visit. I love my rings and my husband more each day and I’m glad we went to Christopher William Jewelers for our wedding rings.

T
Timothy

Married on 10/27/2018

The Christopher Williams in Weyers Cave, VA is a great store and I would go buy there again. Read more The Christopher Williams in Weyers Cave, VA is a great store and I would go buy there again.