Christy & Co. - Makeup Artistry & Bridal Hair Design

Sturbridge, MA · View map

About Christy & Co. - Makeup Artistry & Bridal Hair Design

Christy & Co. is an award-winning team of artists providing on-location bridal hair and airbrush makeup services for weddings throughout southern New England - MA, CT and RI. Christy & Co. has been awarded Best of the Knot from 2011 - 2019, and WeddingWire Couple's Choice awards from 2011 - 2018.

125 Reviews for Christy & Co. - Makeup Artistry & Bridal Hair Design

125 Christy & Co. - Makeup Artistry & Bridal Hair Design Reviews

C
Caroline Smith

Married on 06/08/2019

Christy is amazing!

Christy is amazing! She is so talented and was so easy to work with. My make-up came out exactly as I envisioned it--I even teared up just seeing the final result! All of my bridesmaids were stunning. ... Read more I am so grateful for Christy and would recommend her to any bride!

M
Mary-Beth

Married on 05/18/2019

Christy saved the day!

My daughter had an appointment with a different makeup artist who cancelled on the morning of her prom. I reached out to Christy through email and she replied immediately. She did my daughter’s makeup ... Read more makeup exactly how she asked and I couldn’t have asked for more, she looked absolutely gorgeous and it stayed on all night! We look forward to seeing Christy again for her next prom and highly recommend her. She was personable and professional and saved the day for us!

K
Kelly

Married on 09/08/2018

I am so glad that I booked Christy & Co to do hair and makeup for my wedding! Christy was the makeup artist for our group and Renee did our hair. My trial was super low-key and I felt like they both ... Read more wanted honest feedback throughout the process. I had some very minor adjustments, but overall they gave me just what I was looking for. They both arrived promptly on the day of our wedding, got set up quickly, and fit in with our group seamlessly while we got ready. My bridesmaids and both mothers looked stunning after they got made up, and everyone was really happy with the way things turned out. Christy and Renee did a great job of replicating the look I wanted, while also making a few adjustments that we had discussed after the trial. Christy also took the time to airbrush my husband's face to cover a couple of stress pimples, and to help my grandmother apply her own makeup before she left. This was above and beyond what was expected of her and I truly appreciated it. I would definitely recommend Christy and her team to other brides - their work was amazing and she was so on top of things leading up to the wedding. Thanks Christy & Co!