Christy & Co. - Makeup Artistry & Bridal Hair Design

Sturbridge, MA · View map

About Christy & Co. - Makeup Artistry & Bridal Hair Design

Christy & Co. is an award-winning team of artists providing on-location bridal hair and airbrush makeup services for weddings throughout southern New England - MA, CT and RI. Christy & Co. has been awarded Best of the Knot from 2011 - 2019, and WeddingWire Couple's Choice awards from 2011 - 2018.

126 Reviews for Christy & Co. - Makeup Artistry & Bridal Hair Design

126 Christy & Co. - Makeup Artistry & Bridal Hair Design Reviews

Caitlin
Caitlin Bliss

Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing makeup!

I was recommended to call Christy & Co. From a friend and I couldn't be happier! Christy does such an amazing job with bridal makeup, which lasted all day and night. I would recommend Christy to ... Read more anyone looking for bridal makeup.

C
Caroline Smith

Married on 06/08/2019

Christy is amazing!

Christy is amazing! She is so talented and was so easy to work with. My make-up came out exactly as I envisioned it--I even teared up just seeing the final result! All of my bridesmaids were stunning. ... Read more I am so grateful for Christy and would recommend her to any bride!

M
Mary-Beth

Married on 05/18/2019

Christy saved the day!

My daughter had an appointment with a different makeup artist who cancelled on the morning of her prom. I reached out to Christy through email and she replied immediately. She did my daughter’s makeup ... Read more makeup exactly how she asked and I couldn’t have asked for more, she looked absolutely gorgeous and it stayed on all night! We look forward to seeing Christy again for her next prom and highly recommend her. She was personable and professional and saved the day for us!