Christy Loftin

Charleston, SC · View map · Visit website

About Christy Loftin

Christy and her team have a rich history in the wedding and corporate markets in and around Charleston. Whether a relaxed beach wedding or a plantation celebration, historic downtown Charleston venue or the surrounding resorts, Christy is well-connected and has an uncanny ability to match vendor styles and personalities to create stress-free planning. Her in-depth knowledge of event management coupled with a keen sense of decor and design will ensure your own personal style is carried through with grace. Her creative ideas are sure to help your celebration be a memorable one.

MEET CHRISTY LOFTIN

My career in hospitality picked me early in life. Like many, I waited tables and bartended my way through the College of Charleston while taking a full course load and teaching tennis. You can likely deduce I have lots of energy!

With that said, my career took me many places. A catering manager at Wild Dunes, theater, and eventually the Associate Director of Special Events at Charleston Place Hotel for 15 amazing years. While every step allowed me to gain great contacts and experience, this was the biggest step in qualifying me to become the planner I am today.

I have always said I simply want to be an ambasador - connect people and have a positive impact on the lives of those I meet along the way. When asked what has been the most rewarding, it always comes back to planning, weddings and people. So here I am - getting to do what I love in my hometown!

I still enjoy League tennis and time spent with family and friends. I am truly one of the lucky ones.

40 Reviews for Christy Loftin

40 Christy Loftin Reviews

R
Featured
Robyn

Married on 06/21/2015

Christy is a gem! We contacted her a month before our wedding date and she was very prompt in responding to us. She is very affordable and worth every penny and more! She was so helpful in helping us ... Read more choose and customize our vows. We had a small wedding so did not have a rehearsal and the wedding went perfectly! I did not meet Christy until I was at the alter! She was extremely professional, not missing a beat even when my 2 year old nephew came up to meet her during the ceremony! She calmly and gracefully held his hand and we have AMAZING pictures of this sweet moment. Anyone who sees our wedding pictures thinks Christy is an old family friend because you can tell she is just as happy about our marriage as we are! I cannot say enough good things about Christy. I have recommended her to several friends who have used her for baptisms and wedding officiating. I can imagine that Christy is just as good at wedding planning as she is at officiating. She put me at ease and relieved the stress of planning a wedding in a short amount of time. She was the only thing I didn't have to worry about! I HIGHLY recommend Christy if you want your wedding to be perfect. She is the BEST!

N
Nathalie Emplit

Married on 04/26/2019

The Wedding Planner of Our Dreams!

Christy went above and beyond the call of duty to make our special day absolutely flawless! In the last 72 hours before the wedding, we were thrown a huge curveball because of the weather, and Christy ... Read more worked day and night to make everything go off without a hitch. We trusted her completely and she didn't disappoint. She is super friendly, professional, and diligent, and knows the Charleston wedding industry like the back of her hand. We're going to miss meeting with her!!

Tyler
Tyler

Married on 10/12/2018

October 2018 Elopement at Middleton Place

Christy served as the officiant for our elopement and was absolutely fantastic every step along the way. In particular, if I could give her 6 stars on "flexibility," I would. Not only did we initially ... Read more reach out within just a few weeks of the wedding date, but we also requested some large, last-minute changes to the ceremony THE DAY OF, and she took it all in stride. Thanks, Christy!