Christy Loftin

Charleston, SC · View map · Visit website

About Christy Loftin

Christy Loftin is a wedding and event planner based in Charleston, South Carolina. Christy and her team of planners have many years of experience in designing and executing events in and around Charleston. Christy's well-rounded understanding of event management coupled with her eye for detail and a keen sense of style enables her to plan and implement couples' envisioned events. She endeavors to understand her clients' individual personalities, styles, and preferred aesthetics in order to bring each couple's wedding-day vision to fruition.

Christy Loftin offers full-service design and coordination, partial planning, day-of coordination, and wedding officiant options. Under the belief that each client should be treated as the unique individual that they are, Christy and her team only offer custom-tailored proposals. Christy hosts a consultation for each couple she works with and crafts personalized recommendations based on these initial meetings. The team's full-service collection consists of the following amenities:

• Timeline and budget management
  • Vendor referrals and selections
  • On-site, day-of presence
  • Ceremony management and officiant services
  • Reception design and guidance

42 Reviews for Christy Loftin

42 Christy Loftin Reviews

R
Featured
Robyn

Married on 06/21/2015

Christy is a gem! We contacted her a month before our wedding date and she was very prompt in responding to us. She is very affordable and worth every penny and more! She was so helpful in helping us ... Read more choose and customize our vows. We had a small wedding so did not have a rehearsal and the wedding went perfectly! I did not meet Christy until I was at the alter! She was extremely professional, not missing a beat even when my 2 year old nephew came up to meet her during the ceremony! She calmly and gracefully held his hand and we have AMAZING pictures of this sweet moment. Anyone who sees our wedding pictures thinks Christy is an old family friend because you can tell she is just as happy about our marriage as we are! I cannot say enough good things about Christy. I have recommended her to several friends who have used her for baptisms and wedding officiating. I can imagine that Christy is just as good at wedding planning as she is at officiating. She put me at ease and relieved the stress of planning a wedding in a short amount of time. She was the only thing I didn't have to worry about! I HIGHLY recommend Christy if you want your wedding to be perfect. She is the BEST!

Meg
Meg Sawyer

Married on 04/27/2019

Rustic Lowcountry Wedding

My husband and I chose a fairly unconventional, rustic location for our wedding reception. There were a lot of logistical concerns, but with Christy's expertise and guidance, we were able to make our ... Read more vision come to life. Christy helped us create the perfect ambiance, and she never shied away from a challenge! Christy gets the job done - she hustled like crazy to make sure everyone was where they needed to be and everything ran smoothly. I'd definitely recommend her, especially if you're looking for a special lowcountry experience!

N
Nathalie Emplit

Married on 04/26/2019

The Wedding Planner of Our Dreams!

Christy went above and beyond the call of duty to make our special day absolutely flawless! In the last 72 hours before the wedding, we were thrown a huge curveball because of the weather, and Christy ... Read more worked day and night to make everything go off without a hitch. We trusted her completely and she didn't disappoint. She is super friendly, professional, and diligent, and knows the Charleston wedding industry like the back of her hand. We're going to miss meeting with her!!