Christy Whitehead Photography

Jacksonville, FL · View map

About Christy Whitehead Photography

"Christy I'm so glad we met. Your work is stunning. What an eye!"

-Jeannie Blaylock, First Coast News

Featured In:

Wedding Wire

Folio Weekly

Florida Times Union

First Coast News

Poptastic Bride

DIY Wedding Magazine (Fall 2011)

Jacksonville Magazine

Premier Bride

Wedding Styles Magazine

As seen on First Coast News:

Operation Thumbs Up: Ashley & Tyler Southern's Wedding

Photojournalist style photography from a TRUE, published, news journalist. Christy gets all the moments that count and then some!

All of our standard wedding packages include TWO photographers to ensure the best possible coverage. Elopement/Vow renewal coverage $500. Standard weddings typically between $2,500-$4000 depending on add ons.

Licensed & insured. We also do "trash the dress" sessions, engagements and boudoir sessions!

Destination weddings no problem!

For more info: www.christywhiteheadphotography.com

To book an appointment to meet with us, email us or give us a call.

904-891-0359

52 Christy Whitehead Photography Reviews

S
Sherri

Married on 06/14/2018

I know a few that's used Christy whitehead photography Read more I know a few that's used Christy whitehead photography

N
Nicole

Married on 12/30/2017

Christy is the only photographer that can capture those precious moments with my kids. Her thoughtfulness and creative ways make my memories special. Read more Christy is the only photographer that can capture those precious moments with my kids. Her thoughtfulness and creative ways make my memories special.

K
Katherine

Married on 09/30/2017

Christy was a pleasure to work with. From the beginning of the process to the end of our big day, she was accommodating and made sure my husband and I got every shot we wanted(during our engagement ... Read more session and wedding day!). Christy was very quick in communication and answered every question we had. The quality of her photos are so worth the priceless memories from our big day! I am waiting on the final product from our wedding day; however, I know that Christy is putting her time and effort to make sure the photos are better than we can ever imagine (even with LOTS of rain!)! I would not have wanted anyone else to photograph our big day than her. If you are looking for a hardworking and easy to work with photographer, Christy is your girl!