Bon Bon Belle Bridal

Burlington, Wisconsin · View map · Visit website

About Bon Bon Belle Bridal

Bon Bon Belle is conveniently located in the heart of beautiful & historic Burlington, Wisconsin, in the middle of Milwaukee, Madison & Chicago. Situated in a gorgeous turn of the century building above our sister co. Mercantile Hall (a beautiful industrial style wedding venue), we are deeply rooted in our community, but as a tribe we share a common goal to provide women from all areas with an experience of a lifetime, with genuine stylists & gowns that feels like an extension of you in every way.

Come see why brides say Bon Bon Belle is their favorite bridal salon from Milwaukee to Madison to Chicago and well beyond...

Bon Bon Belle Bridal offers bridal gowns and bridesmaid dresses as well as bridal accessories. Located right next door is the B-Hive @ Bon Bon Belle which is a boutique that offers gifts, resort wear for honeymoons & more!

Appointments are highly recommended to ensure dedicated time for your dress shopping experience.

68 Reviews for Bon Bon Belle Bridal

68 Bon Bon Belle Bridal Reviews

Jessica
Featured
Jessica Mares

Getting married on 10/06/2019

Bridal Dress Shopping

Bon bon belle gave me the dress shopping experience I had always dreamed up. Leading up to my appointment they were very flexible with the timing and the members in my party. They kept in contacting ... Read more with me and replied quickly and efficiently to any requests or questions I had. The day of visiting the store we had a wonderful experience. I came out with a completely different dress than I had planned on buying, but the trained stylists there knew what I needed before I even did. I left with a breathtaking dress that made my party cry and my consultant got teary eyed with us! Lastly, they gave great recommendations for alterations and they store your dress until your wedding day. Overall, a fantastic experience and I would highly recommend.

K
Katy Stuedemann

Getting married on 11/16/2019

Awesome experienced people!

Amazing, personable, awesome people with so much experience. Knew exactly what I wanted and found it perfectly! Read more Amazing, personable, awesome people with so much experience. Knew exactly what I wanted and found it perfectly!

Shawni
Shawni Mutter

Getting married on 09/14/2019

Fantastic Experience!

I used to go to Bon Bon Belle when it was Christy's Bridal, I got both of my prom dresses from them, so I knew I needed to go here to get my wedding dress! The staff was incredibly helpful and helped ... Read more me pick out dresses that I had envisioned for my special day! Cassie was patient and helpful as I tired on dresses multiple times to make sure I picked the right one, and also put a veil and headpiece on to make sure I really got the feel of what I would look like on my wedding day. Working with a local, small town store made the whole shopping experience so much better, I cannot wait to wear my dress! Thank you Cassie and Lindsay for making my wedding dress shopping day so fun!