CHRISWITHCAMERA

Atlanta, GA · View map

About CHRISWITHCAMERA

ChrisWithCamera is a wedding photography and videography company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Owner Christopher Michael Wong leads a curated team of incredibly talented artists who are passionate about visual storytelling and creating beautiful images. The team pride themselves on being caring and hardworking and are open to working with all couples.

Experience

Christopher developed a love of photography on 35mm film under the red light of the darkroom. He studied traditional fine art photography in college and has exhibited at several galleries in Atlanta, including the HIGH Museum of Art. His style is peculiar and whimsical in nature and he has won several awards including Best Wedding Photographer in Atlanta, GA by MyWedding and Best of Atlanta by Thumbtack.

ChrisWith Camera offers various wedding photography and video packages. Services available include:

• Full coverage and editing
  • Up to two photographer and two videographers
  • Edited and unedited images on a personal hard drive
  • Web-sized and print-sized images
  • DVD of edited images
  • Beautifully and professionally edited wedding video with music
  • Polaroid or instant film, with analog keepsakes and digital scans available
  • Photo prints
  • Fine art bridal illustrations
  • Wedding albums

5 Reviews for CHRISWITHCAMERA

5 CHRISWITHCAMERA Reviews

A
Amy

Married on 03/09/2013

Christopher photographed our wedding in March. We found him online a few months after we got engaged, and kept in touch through out the process. He was very easy to work with, even when we had to push ... Read more the date back. On the day of, he was professional, and took amazing photographs. We were SO pleased with them. I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

R
R

Married on 11/24/2012

Chris did an immaculate job photographing our wedding. Every moment of our wedding day was captured by his camera from start of the day and until the reception ended. My bride and I were very pleased ... Read more pleased with the finished product. He did an outstanding job. I can not count how many times my wife and I have looked at the pictures and reflected on such a beautiful day. Chris was the consumate professional, very courteous, and punctual. I would recommend his services to my family and friends.

M
Mariana

Married on 09/01/2012

Chris was fantastic! He was very attentive and made sure to get amazing shots. He covered the wedding from start to finish and his rates were very reasonable. We are so thrilled with our pictures! Read more Chris was fantastic! He was very attentive and made sure to get amazing shots. He covered the wedding from start to finish and his rates were very reasonable. We are so thrilled with our pictures!!!!