Chrusciki Bakery

Lancaster, New York · View map · Visit website

About Chrusciki Bakery

Chrusciki Bakery, a wedding cake business based in Lancaster, New York, creates authentic European baked goods. This bakery serves the Buffalo and Lancaster areas as well. Their signature touch is combining these old-world delights with modern fare.

While Chrusciki Bakery offers a variety of traditional Polish sweets, the team of bakers allow couples to fully customize their wedding-day treats. For your wedding cake, you can choose the cake flavor, filling and frosting. Cake flavors include white, chocolate, red velvet, and speciality flavors like white almond with a raspberry swirl. After you choose your base flavor, you can add fillings like raspberry buttercream and strawberry, as well as frosting flavors like salted caramel and oreo buttercream. If you would like to add a fun touch, you can request a gourmet cupcake tower. The team of bakers can also prepare custom cookies for couples to use as their wedding favors. Regardless of which type of dessert you choose, it will be prepared using only the best ingredients. Couples can also choose from the following services:

• Consultations

D
Featured
Danielle

Married on 08/04/2018

These were some of the best cupcakes we've ever eaten. I, the bride, was determined to have cupcakes instead of a typical cake at my wedding and working with Chrusiki made it happen. We had four ... Read more DELICIOUS flavors, and literally all 200 of the cupcakes were eaten at the wedding, people loved them so much Our flavors: Chocolate cake with peanut butter filling and peanut butter icing, white cake with oreo filling and chocolate icing, white almond raspberry cake with cream cheese icing (possibly the tastiest thing i've ever eaten), and carrot cake with cream cheese icing. Use this bakery!

M
Mandi

Getting married on 10/11/2019

Very Professionaly

My fiancé and I met with Chrusciki’s not knowing what we wanted to do for desserts. Dominique was very professional when we met with her and she guided us through the whole process. We were able to ... Read more taste all the cake varieties as well as the frostings which was allowed us to narrow down our options. Our package includes a complimentary cake on our one year anniversary! We look forward to working with them on our wedding day!

S
Sarah

Married on 07/20/2019

No leftovers

My husband and I hired Chrusciki for our cupcake dessert display at our wedding! We worked closely with Dominique and throughly enjoyed the entire process. The tasting experience was so fun and ... Read more Dominique was incredibly patient with my indecisiveness about flavors (since they were all SO delicious it was very difficult to narrow down). Our absolute favorite was the carrot cake cupcakes, but our guests raved about the raspberry almond cupcakes. Chrusciki went to far as to reach out to our venue on our behalf to coordinate the dessert setup. I will be going back to the bakery for all my future dessert needs. They nailed our vision and the taste can’t be beat. Thank you Dominique and all of Chrusciki team!