CHRYSIS ENTERTAINMENT

Washington, DC · View map · Visit website

About CHRYSIS ENTERTAINMENT

Chrysis Entertainment is a disc jockey business in Washington, DC. They provide disc jockeys and live entertainment for weddings and special events. They understand the importance of musical stylists on your special day and how it varies from one event to the next. They personalize your services to your wedding plans, style and vision.

Chrysis Entertainment provides professional DJs that work with you to create custom playlists for all your events. They also provide live bands that can play a wide range of music such as pop artists, soul, jazz and more. They offer singers, MCs, full bands, jazz quartets, string trios and other musical ensembles for your ceremony, reception and other wedding events. To enhance your day they also offer additional items and service such as lighting, upgraded equipment, TVs, red carpet and stanchions, white baby grand piano, dance floors, drapery, light up furniture, black resin chairs, tables, skirted staging, bar, and more. They are a one-stop shop for all your entertainment and rental item needs.

27 Reviews for CHRYSIS ENTERTAINMENT

27 CHRYSIS ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

R
Featured
Rajiv

Married on 09/16/2017

We used Jordan to both DJ our wedding as well as provide the stringlighting and uplighting. He was very professional and helpful. The venue looked amazing--we were extremely happy with the lighting. ... Read more Also he made helpful suggestions about the wedding flow (given his experience DJ'ing) and was very responsible about getting everything setup on time. Finally, he brought a lot of energy to the DJ booth--would recommend.

E
Elena

Married on 08/19/2017

Jordan and the rest of his staff at Chrysis Entertainment are amazing! They did such a great job setting up our lights (we had cafe lights strung in the rafters of an old fire house that was our ... Read more venue) and selfie station. When there was a glitch with the selfie station and not all of the photos were showing up, Jordan stayed in his office all night calling the headquarters of the software company in Texas until he retrieved the high-resolution copies of all 400 photos, and then he then shared them with us through a drop box folder he created. He was so great and on top of everything from the beginning and went way above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect (and he was so empathetic about the missing photos, he truly cared about us getting them back). You should definitely book Chrysis for any lighting/entertainment needs. They're the best!

D
Doris

Married on 05/12/2017

Compared to most events this company does, we were probably pretty 'small potatoes'. We hired Jordan's company to DJ at our sons rehearsal dinner. We wanted really great background music. So, no ... Read more dancing, special lighting, etc. Additionally, I wanted him to work from our personal music library & presented him with a list of 80+ songs. What set Jordan apart from anyone else I spoke with was his patience and willingness to talk to me about our event and exactly how I wanted it to be. He understood that the music was very personal for our family, yet helped me fine tune our list to become more balanced. He seemed to have ESP because whenever my husband and I were thinking, "a little louder" or "little softer", etc, he was right there. I would highly recommend Jordan and his company and we wished he could have DJ's at the actual wedding reception because I would have loved to see and hear what he would have come up with!