Ciao Bella Beauty

Camarillo, CA · View map · Visit website

About Ciao Bella Beauty

Ciao Bella Beauty is a wedding hair and makeup company based in Camarillo, California, and servicing wedding parties throughout Santa Barbara and the surrounding areas. Owner Caitlin and her team specialize in accentuating the natural beauty in each person they work with. They can deliver a variety of looks and styles, from a natural look to Old Hollywood, or something more dramatic.

Ciao Bella Beauty will come to you on your big day. The team is equipped with chairs, lighting and mirrors, and can meet you in the comfort of your own home, the hotel or bridal suite. Caitlin and her team can accommodate parties of up to 20 guests. Ciao Bella Beauty offers a range of beauty, hair and makeup services which include, but are not limited to:

• Consultations

T
Tani

Married on 07/20/2019

Affordable & Amazing experience

Caitlin was great! I couldn’t have asked for a better stylist! I only did a hair trial she helped with my hair extensions then and day of. She is bubbly and was so fun to be around when getting ready. ... Read more ready. She did my hair and make up exactly how I wanted it to be. Her prices were the best I could find around the Santa Barbara area.

K
Kelly

Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful team

Caitlin and her team made us feel beautiful and comfortable. They were a blast to spend the morning of my wedding with and we all looked absolutely perfect (we had both hair and makeup done). I would ... Read more highly recommend Ciao Bella to anyone for any occasion!

Alison
Alison

Married on 06/23/2019

Makeup and Hair Genius/Entertainment Singer

Caitlin not only did an amazing job on my hair and makeup but she really helped me relax on my big day. She made getting ready fun and helped distract me when it got hectic in the bridal suite. It was ... Read more like hanging out with a girlfriend before a night out on the town, singing, laughing and telling fun stories! The bridal party were all set on natural makeup. She listened to what myself and bridal party were looking for and was able to create those looks perfectly!