Ciccone Vineyard & Winery

Suttons Bay, MI · View map

About Ciccone Vineyard & Winery

Established as a vineyard in 1995, Ciccone Vineyard and Winery has over 20 years of experience with weddings and events. A team of professionals will oversee, and assist in creating the wedding of your dreams, including a Wedding Coordinator to help every step of the way.

The back drop to your big day is the vineyard's historic and renovated Barn. Surrounded by scenic views of the hills, vines, and West Grand Traverse Bay the barn is a popular venue for Weddings and other Celebrations. Getting married at the pastoral Ceremony site, under the150 year-old maple tree with panaramic vistas of grapevines is every brides dream. We offer package rentals of the land and barn, and prices vary with the number of guests.

When you enter the Ciccone Vineyard Tasting Room, you are transported to another era with it's rough-cut beams, fireplace and old-world charm. Inspired by their Italian history, Tony, and wife Joan Ciccone chose the land and planted the vineyard by hand in 1995 .Fruit-forward European style wines are the result of this labor, and 14 varieties are offered in the tasting room, situated on the 45th parallel and on top of one of the most picturesque hills in Leelanau County.

5 Reviews for Ciccone Vineyard & Winery

5 Ciccone Vineyard & Winery Reviews

L
Laura

Married on 09/05/2015

We had our ceremony and reception at Ciccone and couldn't have been happier. Our guests were amazed at how beautiful the property was, especially the views of the bay from the barn windows. Sarah and ... Read more Monica were great to work with--friendly, flexible, and very hardworking. Everything went smoothly the day of in large part to Monica's organization and vendor connections. If you choose Ciccone, I recommend using their suggested vendor list as it made organizing so much easier when the vendors already knew the property and staff. Overall so happy with Ciccone and will be back for anniversary wine tasting trips!

C
Mindy

Married on 05/31/2014

We had our wedding at Ciccone on May 31 2014 and I could not have had a better experience. Sarah, their event coordinator, is wonderful. She was always very responsive, very professional, and helpful ... Read more helpful in every way. On the wedding day she somehow managed to be out of sight, but always right there when I needed her and attentive to our needs. The setting was absolutely beautiful. Amazing views every direction you look, and the barn added that rustic feeling we wanted. We had many guests remark that it was the best wedding they'd ever been to. I even had some of my vendors comment that Ciccone is the most beautiful reception venue in the area. If you're looking to showcase the region for your wedding, Ciccone is the spot to do it!

User2477639

2+ years ago

We had a fabulous wedding and reception at Ciccone Vineyards. The have two ceremony sites that I am aware of and both provide absolutely stunning views. We choose to have our site overlooking the bay. ... Read more We had our reception in their barn, which provides a beautiful, rustic setting. Working with Marcale, the wedding coordinator, was very easy and she was very flexible and prepared. I actually forgot to order enough tables for our catering and we were able to add a table the day of the wedding, about one hour before the ceremony started, with no problems. Marcale also ensured that any other problems that crop up are solved as quickly as possible without the bride or groom even being aware of them. The staff that sets up the barn and ceremony site are also very flexible and a pleasure to work with. Our guests loved the vineyard, with both the views of the bay and a view of a hilly vineyard in the back. We were also treated to a beautiful sunset, which many of our guests stepped outside to enjoy. I definitely recommend the venue, and I know my husband and I will be stopping to visit, get in some wine tasting and take in the view when we are in town again.