Ciel Bleu Event Design

Paso Robles, California · View map · Visit website

About Ciel Bleu Event Design

A stunning wedding event planner/designer in Paso Robles, California, Ciel Bleu Event Design has the eye for style, beauty and fashion and the talent of coordination. This group understands the importance of matching the decor and proceedings of your wedding day to reflect the purity and love wound into your marriage. Where this wedding planner really goes above and beyond is in ensuring that each couple gets exactly the type of day they dream of, no matter the budget.

With a complimentary consultation before any set plans, Ciel Bleu Event Design is top-notch when it comes to customer service. In addition, this group offers:

ultiple package options (full design, partial planning, bartending, full weekend planning!)
  • Budget analysis

Emilie
    Featured
    Emilie Haskell

Married on 10/20/2018

I'm an event planner, and think Azurae is the best!

Because part of my job is planning corporate events, I knew we needed a professional to taken on our wedding. Azurae was perfect. She is a total pro, creative, so organized, and a true joy to work ... Read more with. We've been telling anyone who will listen that she's the best investment we made in our wedding.

Cassidy
    Cassidy Winter

Married on 03/03/2019

Azurae is the best!!

Ciel Bleu Event Design was so knowledgeable/fun/easy to work with for my wedding at Calamigos Ranch. I normally procrastinate meetings with vendors because it means I have to make design decisions I’m ... Read more not always ready to make but I looked forward to all our conversations. She made the planning process enjoyable. Azurae went above and beyond for me, she had amazing ideas that I hadn’t even thought of and even though it was raining (😭) her quick thinking made the day play out even better than we had planned. She is a true professional and I will recommend her services to anyone looking for a planner/coordinator.

M
    Mike O’Toole

Married on 11/11/2018

Az is a Legend

Azurae was insanely knowledgeable and professional the entire time we worked together. Our wedding day went off without a hitch and it’s nice to feel like we made a new friend in the process. Read more Azurae was insanely knowledgeable and professional the entire time we worked together. Our wedding day went off without a hitch and it’s nice to feel like we made a new friend in the process.