Cien del Cielo

San Juan, PR · View map

About Cien del Cielo

From Salsa, Merengue, and Ballads to Top 40 Pop Rock, Dance Hits from the 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s through present day pop music; Cien del Cielo has the most complete, diverse and updated catalog of songs in the market.

Cien del Cielo is where Musicianship, Professionalism and Experience meet Fun!

Let us transform your wedding into an unforgettable occasion.

We'll perform... While you have fun... It is that simple!

Click the following link for a sneak peek:

Congratulations on your engagement!

You contact us at:

787 404 4824 & Ciendelcielo@gmail.com

64 Reviews for Cien del Cielo

64 Cien del Cielo Reviews

M
Maria

Married on 11/11/2018

Sencillamente espectacular.. nadie les gana

El mejor wedding band que hemos visto y no dude en contratarlo.. Las fotos hablan por si sola. El entrenimiento obtenido fue a otro nivel. Ademas de no dejar que ninguno de nuestros invitados se ... Read more quedara sentado en la silla. Mas bien hasta en la pista mi abuelita “Mamama” de tan solo 93 años quiso bailar. Recomendado al 100%. Hemos gozaoo

C
Celmarie

Married on 09/22/2018

Muy buenos

El grupo me encanto. De principio a fin. Recomendados, cantan de todo. Read more El grupo me encanto. De principio a fin. Recomendados, cantan de todo.

A
Armanda

Married on 06/23/2017

Where do I even begin, from the time we started planning this band has been available to meet any and all needs we had since we had a destination wedding they made me feel super comfotrable, every ... Read more single guest we had was on their feet dancing their music lineup is incredible and there is something for everyone the DJ even made sure they allowed me To play my Bosnian music!!! There is no better than Cien Del Cielo!