Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal

Cincinnati, OH · View map

About Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal

Cincinnati Museum Center at historic Union Terminal is like no place else in the world. And there is no place better suited for your next event. Only Cincinnati Museum Center can offer the ambiance and grandeur of a by-gone era and combine it with the conveniences of a modern day event facility and the excitement of a thriving cultural attraction.
As virtually every area of Cincinnati Museum Center is available for private events, we have something for everyone. Lovely dining rooms with their original Art Deco appointments are the perfect backdrop for once-in-a-lifetime events such as weddings, anniversary parties and rehearsal dinners. The Cincinnati History Museum is ideal for those entertaining out-of-town guests, as they can enjoy cocktails and hors d’oeuvres among exhibits highlighting the city’s history, with dinner on the movie set-like Public Landing, while the grand Rotunda provides a more impressive location for a larger reception. Whether your guest list is for 80 or 800, we have a space designed to suit your needs.

12 Reviews for Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal

12 Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal Reviews

A
Ashley

Married on 10/03/2015

Union Terminal, specifically the Cincinnati History Museum, is a beautiful location for a wedding and reception. More than that though, the people at Union Terminal make the process of having an event ... Read more there easy and manageable. Specifically, Andrea Howard - her availability and kind demeanor made our wedding a smooth and wonderful experience, with every detail addressed.

J
Julie

Married on 04/20/2013

Andrea Howard and the staff at the Cincinnati Museum Center were wonderful to work with. Our wedding and reception were executed beautifully. Andrea and the chefs worked with us to create a custom ... Read more French menu for our wedding and it was wonderful. The venue was stunning and the service staff was outstanding. Every request I or my guests made was honored, they were prompt, professional and a joy to work with. I felt this venue was a great value and they were very flexible to all my requests. I would highly recommend the Cincinnati Museum Center and the staff at Deco Dinning!

B
Brandy

Married on 10/13/2012

I had both my Ceremony and Reception at the Cincinnati Museum Center on 10/13. Andrea and her crew did a great job setting up the reception, I think they did an even better job than I could have done. ... Read more Everything was exactly where it should be! It was beautiful. Andrea was quick to answer my emails and coordinated the other vendors for me. Jennifer Hillman the ceremony coordinator was great, she got every body down the aisle and even thought of things I completely forgot! Deco Dining did a great job with the food. The museum is a beautiful place and Andrea, Jennifer and everyone at the museum did a great job!