Cincinnati Sophisticate

Cincinnati, OH · View map

About Cincinnati Sophisticate

Cincinnati Sophisticate has planned and coordinated weddings, birthday parties, Bar Mitzvahs, and corporate events. With each experience, we love watching the event grow from a small idea into a stunning reality. Our desire is to give you the event of your dreams. Whether it be "day of" coordination to help your event run smoothly and give you peace of mind or assisting you with every event decision and detail, we will ensure that you have an event to remember.

2 Reviews for Cincinnati Sophisticate

2 Cincinnati Sophisticate Reviews

A
Ashley

Married on 08/26/2017

Booking Beth as my day of coordinator was the best decision I made in wedding planning! I seriously don't know how I could have done it without her! She coordinated with all my vendors, managed ... Read more timing, payments and also set up all my decorations I had provided (which was a lot). I was nervous because she is Cincinnati based and my wedding was in Chicago so I didn't even meet her in person until the day before and I only had 1 hour to explain what all I wanted, but it's like she was psychic. Every single thing I asked her to do was done and done perfectly. She kept everything afloat and kept us on time. She is also one of the nicest people I've met! Her services are very low priced and knowing how good she is, I would have paid her 3x her rate. She was a god send on my wedding day. Book her! You won't regret it!

A
Ayla

Married on 07/04/2015

Beth from Cincinnati Sophisticate is amazing. She was my day-of coordinator for our wedding. I planned the wedding myself since I am in the industry also, but I knew I could not handle all the ... Read more logistics myself the day of - plus I didn't want to, I'm the bride right?! Beth was a life saver! The company I hired for event rentals (chairs, chair covers, sashes, tent, doors, and arch), Dynamic Entertainment and Events... DID NOT SHOW UP. I paid them $800, on time, and they straight up did not show up. And have since blocked all communication from me - it's ridiculous. Beth and her team and Cincinnati Sophisticate literally saved the day! My wedding would not have even happened without her, she is awesome - there is nothing more to say!

Cincinnati Sophisticate FAQ