Cinderella Bridez

Bloomfield, NJ · View map

About Cinderella Bridez

Cinderella Bridez is a team of unified team of professionals educated and trained in cosmetology persistently pursuing further education to maintain with evolving trends in makeup & Hair artistry. We bring forth a combination of passion for beauty, dedication, skills, expertise, detail orientation and a winning attitude. While we specialize in bridal beauty, we are experienced in all areas of fashion, editorial, photography & film productions.

Cinderella Bridez is committed to using a prestigious line of skincare and cosmetics, which is ranked one of the top five in the world. Supported by scientific research and over 200 patents and patents pending. Our products consist of natural ingredients, are designed to perform and are conducive to a long lasting image of exquisiteness.

180 Reviews for Cinderella Bridez

180 Cinderella Bridez Reviews

Ronak
Ronak Rawal

Married on 08/24/2019

Ronak and Justin Wedding 8.24.19

Barbie and her team are very accommodating and professional. Barbie was extremely approachable and accessible in regards to planning out my wedding day and getting my bridesmaids ready. I truly ... Read more appreciate her and her team as she got all my bridesmaids ready on time and they all looked beautiful. Thank you for assisting with making my wedding day magical. 8.24.19 was the best day of my life!

Pinal
Pinal

Married on 07/07/2019

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!

I hired Cinderella Bridez for my wedding day services. It was recommended by a friend who had her makeup done by Cinderella Bridez for her brother’s wedding. She liked Cinderella Bridez services that ... Read more she had during her brother’s wedding more than the services she had by other vendor for her own bridal makeup during her wedding. I am glade I went my friend’s recommendation and choose Cinderella Bridez for my wedding makeup. Barbie did an amazing job!! I was very happy and she made my day!! I received so many compliments from all of my family members, wedding guest and everybody who saw my pictures at my work. I am very picky about what I like and I loved the service I got from Cinderella Bridez. Barbie worked very hard to make sure I liked my makeup and hair. She works with you to give you what you are looking for your makeup. I also had skin care appointment with her and recommended some products that really helped brighten up my skin. I recommend her 100%. I absolutely loved everything and no complains!! I would give her 10 star out of 5 if possible!!

Prerna
Prerna Sinha

Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

When I started wedding planning, I knew make-up and hair were a top priority for me. I wanted the best team for me and, more importantly, for my family and bridesmaids — that’s how I landed on ... Read more Cinderella Bridez. They did not disappoint — each team member is so talented. As the bride, I spend a huge part of my day with Barbie and it was an absolute pleasure. She did an AMAZING job with my hair and makeup, executing perfectly on the vision we had previously discussed. Beyond hair and make up, she was calming and supportive during stressful moments throughout the day. I am so grateful for her and the team! I know I will be coming back to her in the future for special moments to come.