Cindy Diana Photography

Long Beach, CA · View map

About Cindy Diana Photography

Cindy Diana Photography is a wedding photographer based out of Long Beach, California. Cindy brings a candid and timeless approach to her photography to help capture every aspect of your special day. She specializes in wedding and lifestyle photography and is passionate about creating pieces that express the unique personality of each couple. While she is based out of Southern California, she is always available for destination weddings and elopements worldwide.

If there were three words to describe Cindy’s work, they’d be candid, timeless, and romantic. Her goal is to capture photos that you will treasure for a lifetime, with a specialty in natural, traditional, and photojournalistic styles. Couples who hire Cindy have the option of receiving their final high-resolution image in the form of albums, digital files, prints, canvas, flush mounts, and save-the-dates. Some of the services offered by Cindy Diana Photography include:

• Additional hours

7 Cindy Diana Photography Reviews

R
Rhonda

Married on 02/09/2019

Cindy is absolutely amazing! I book her for every family event and holiday photo shoot. I’ve never been disappointed. She professional and very friendly. She shows up early and over delivers! I have ... Read more referred her to pretty much everyone I know. I’ve never heard anything negative. She knows what you’re looking for in a photo! We most recently hired her to shoot our vacation home. I listed it on air bnb with the photos she took and our business increased 250% in one season!

V
Vanessa

Married on 11/17/2017

My husband and I couldn’t be happier with our engagement and wedding photos. Cindy did such a great job directing us for shoots and helping us relax. We love your work Cindy! Read more My husband and I couldn’t be happier with our engagement and wedding photos. Cindy did such a great job directing us for shoots and helping us relax. We love your work Cindy!!!!

O
Ofelia

Married on 07/29/2017

Cindy was amazing and her work is amazing. She knew exactly how to capture each moment of my wedding and I couldn’t have been happier to have had her as our photographer! Thanks again Cindy! Wedding ... Read more Summer 2017!