Cindy Stirling Makeup & Hair

San Diego, CA · View map · Visit website

About Cindy Stirling Makeup & Hair

Cindy Stirling Makeup and Hair is a celebrity and international traveling makeup artist and licensed hairstylist based in San Diego, California. When she isn’t working with TV and film organizations or other photographers, she loves spending her time booking weddings and photoshoots that take her all over the world. Cindy’s mission is to provide the highest level of hairstyling and makeup services to each client, using her ability to adapt based on her client’s style and needs.

Cindy can work with all skin tones and hair textures, using high-end, professional products designed to last all day and into the night. Clients can book consultations with her, as well as trial runs to ensure their beauty needs are voiced and understood. Cindy Stirling Makeup and Hair can supply men’s grooming needs as well as services for individuals and groups like wedding parties, with offerings such as:

• Custom clip in extensions (with consultation)
  • Down hair styling

Pandhita
Pandhita

Married on 05/12/2019

Cindy was amazing!

Cindy was so amazing throughout the entire process, from makeup & hair trial to the day of the wedding. She is so professional and sweet that it makes me less nervous on the wedding day because I know ... Read more she will make me and my bridal party look amazing. I cannot thank Cindy enough for the amazing work she provided. Would highly recommend her to anyone :)

E
Emily Scheitlin

Married on 11/11/2018

Simply amazing!!

Cindy is so professional, kind, and amazing at what she does. She did my hair and makeup for my engagement part as well as my wedding and I’ve never looked more beautiful. She made me the princess I ... Read more wanted to be. She’s extraordinary!!

S
Sheila

Married on 10/06/2018

Cindy is wonderful, organized, kind, listens, fantastic!!!

I feel so lucky that i had Cindy do makeup for myself and family for our wedding celebration. She is amazing! I can’t say enough good things. She goes out of her way to help figure out products that ... Read more will work for you. We had many requests regarding sensitive skin, allergies, etc and she had tons of ideas and tips. She accommodated all of our requests regarding looking natural and did an amazing job! but she has also such range and depth and it seems clear she can cater to each persons needs. Everyone’s makeup held up well the whole time including lots of time outside. We got so many compliments from guests. Cindy truly makes you feel beautiful. She also is such a wonderful kind fun calm presence to have around. It feels like she is a close friend even if you just met her. Super kind and very patient and adaptable. Incredibly organized and on time. So easy to talk to and genuinely helpful to everyone. She answered lots of questions and gave tips for makeup in general. She made our day special and memorable and I’m so thankful for Cindy. I will call her anytime I need makeup or hair in the future. We had already booked someone for hair when I found Cindy, but her work looks beautiful and based on our experience with makeup, I think she would also be fantastic for hair. I recommend her 100%!!!!