Cindy V Beauty

Katonah, NY · View map · Visit website

About Cindy V Beauty

Cindy V Beauty is a professional, freelance makeup artist and hair stylist in Katonah, New York, specializing in on-site wedding makeup and hair styling. Cindy additionally serves the larger Westchester, New York, and Connecticut areas. Cindy V Beauty listens to the needs and visions of every client, aiming to merge her professional experience with their personal desires. With over eight years of experience, Cindy is constantly educating herself on the new and upcoming trends, giving you a look guaranteed to match your style.

Cindy V Beauty offers a wide variety of beauty and hair services for clients to choose from, allowing ample opportunity to complete their look. Cindy is a licensed artist/stylist whose beauty services include consultations, group services, and multiple stylists. She can do a trial run of your style to make sure it’s flawless for your big day and is able to provide blowouts, hair extensions, on-site hair, textured styling, and updos/styling.

Other Services

For clients who want a little something extra, Cindy is able to provide makeup services for her clients and the wedding party. Along with a makeup trial, contour makeup, and eye makeup, her selections include:

• Airbrush makeup

S
Featured
Shelby

Married on 08/26/2017

Married 6 months! And every day I find myself looking back on how amazing the weeks, days and hours were leading up to our special moment. I will never forget when I first discovered Cindy (on ... Read more pinterest lol) I fell in love with this beauty and her entire style that I totally and absolutely needed to find her and meet her just to see if she was real LOL. And when we finally met it was an instant connection! From my Bridal Shower, to the trials and to my wedding day, Cindy made each and every appointment special as she devoted such precious time with me and my family making sure that we were in love and glowing before leaving her chair. I truly felt like the most gorgeous bride. My family and I continue to choose Cindy as our glam star for events since my wedding...! Cindy is truly a wonderful person and an outrageously talented artist! Thank you Cindy for making me feel and look so beautiful on our wedding day...you are THE BEST we love you!!!

V
Valentina

Married on 11/10/2018

Highly recommend- Perfect Wedding Day Experience!

I am so glad I chose Cindy to my wedding makeup! She did my makeup, as well as my bridesmaids and a few family members. Not only did she do an amazing job on EVERYONE, but she made the entire process ... Read more so easy. Day of there was nothing to stress over because she had everything under control and everyone done ahead of schedule. Cindy listened to everyone's preferences and executed perfectly. I couldn't believe how happy all 10 women were with their makeup- that is unheard of!! I recommend Cindy to everyone and will be using her next special occasion. Thank you, Cindy!!!

A
Amy

Married on 10/13/2018

Cindy is the best!

Cindy was very easy to work with, quick to respond, and made the entire experience very stress free. She was very flexible in scheduling hair and makeup trials and worked with my schedule. We had a ... Read more very large bridal party and had 11 people for both hair and makeup on the day of our wedding with a very early start. Cindy was at the venue set up and ready to go even before our start time, and everyone looked absolutely beautiful!! She did a wonderful job and I’m so happy with how everything turned out!