Cindy's Let Them Eat Cake

Titusville, PA · View map

About Cindy's Let Them Eat Cake

In "Cindy's cake collection"you will find uniquely designed cakes for all occasions. She will custom design a cake to illustrate anything you imagine, transforming her cakes into masterpieces of edible art. Cindy looks forward to cakin' with you.

39 Reviews for Cindy's Let Them Eat Cake

39 Cindy's Let Them Eat Cake Reviews

J
Jeanne

Married on 09/15/2018

Above and beyond just a baker

Cindy was wonderful to work with for my daughter's wedding. She went above and beyond just being a baker. My daughter's cake was a masterpiece and also the cake itself was mouthwatering. Read more Cindy was wonderful to work with for my daughter's wedding. She went above and beyond just being a baker. My daughter's cake was a masterpiece and also the cake itself was mouthwatering.

K
Kristen

Married on 10/14/2017

Cindy was AWESOME! Very personable and professional. Her cakes are EVEN BETTER! Not only are her cakes beautiful but they’re DELICIOUS too! She has many designs and flavors to for you to choose from. ... Read more She made us an apple spice cake for our 10/14/17 wedding and it was absolutely amazing. I’m so glad I picked Cindy!!!!

K
Kaitilyn

Married on 08/26/2017

Cind did a fantastic job on our wedding cake! We purchased a 4 tier all real wedding cake. Many different flavors pistachio being my favorite. We hardly had any left over cake after the reception ... Read more which was awesome! Plus she had our 1 year anniversary cake boxed and put aside ? thank you so much Cindy! ?? The Sharp family ?? ?? 8/27/17 ??